Pure Anada Lip Balm Reviews
Ranked #237 in Lip Balm

Good - 0

May 04, 2017

I'm a huge lip balm junkie; I'm obsessed with them and have tried hundreds from highest end to the low end. I finally found THE perfect one! It's 100% organic and 100% natural. Not only is the scent (vanilla bean heavenly) this goes on creamy and smooth. It leave lips plump, smooths lines after continuous use, makes lip hydrated and soft. Hands down THE best lip balm!

December 29, 2016

Got this in at a fundraiser as part of a mini grab bag. It is super basic balm that has a nice scent and goes on smooth. I find the price awesome and I am able to pick it up in town. Great to shop and support locally.

September 04, 2016

I was looking for a cheaper substitute for my regular lip balm when I stumbled upon the Pure Anada range. Their lip balms are organic and made in Canada, which is a plus if you enjoy local or natural products.

There are quite a few different flavours to choose from. I bought the Lime flavour, which smells amazing and just like a freshly-squeezed lime. Some organic lip products tend to get overly mushy, and since this was being shipped to me, I was worried this might happen, but it did not. It has a very thick texture that really hugs the lips and stays put for a long time. It feels incredibly moisturizing, and if I put it on overnight, my lips feel amazing in the morning.

If you're looking for a new lip balm and can't afford to spend a lot of money on one, I would highly recommend this one. It does a great job, and smells great too!