Purina Bacon Beggin Strips 170 gr Reviews

May 16, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My dog literally begs for these

My yellow Labrador retriever is sometimes uncooperative and won’t come inside when called. All I have to do is reach for this package and he comes running.

January 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fave doggie treat in my house!!

My rescue dog is a very picky dog when it comes to food. She loves (and loves is an understatement) Beggin strips!! We use them as training treats for her and she always does as she is trained to do with these.

September 18, 2018

Saint Bernard Approved

My Saint Bernard, Max, can't get enough of Purina Beggin' Strips! He thinks they're great and I like that they're made with real meat as the #1 ingredient! There's also no artificial flavors. He seems to think they are the best, definitely his favorite!

May 07, 2018

I love them

I have 4 siberian husky and for real they love them.
    I didnt taste them :) hihi but my dog cry me all days on to get one.
    You wanna stop a dog begin or you wanna calm down your i totaly recommande it. They love it so much you can even learn stuf to your dog with that

May 01, 2018

Stocking up my dog’s pantry!!!

My dog literraly begs to have this everyday. The moment she hears the packaging leaving the pantry she will rush towards me to get her treat. She will do every trick just to get this bacon treat!

April 30, 2018

Une belle gâterie

J'achète ce produit quand il est en spécial pour faire une surprise a mes chiennes. Elles adorent et mange en quelques secondes. Mais vraiment il ne faut pas en donner trop souvent car elles deviennent facilement accros!

April 10, 2018

better ingredients please

My dogs love these treats... but then again, they may as well be little piggies because they will eat pretty much anything. Beggin' strips are always a good price for a larger bag so my dogs can enjoy more treats. My only issue is the nutritional value / ingredients just doesn't meet my standards. I keep my dogs on an all natural, super healthy diet and these just don't mix into that equation... until my boyfriend sneaks them some.
    Dogs love them... but I hesitate to give them as treats.

April 10, 2018

I would buy this product again

My dog Enzo loves treats, especially the beggin strips by purina!! I noticed they have a nice texture that is not too hard for his sensitive teeth. Would definitely recommend for senior dogs

February 23, 2018

My doggies favorite snack!

My dogs know the difference when we give them beggin strips and other types of snacks, they’re just not as thrilled if it’s not a beggin strip. The only other treat that comes close are their bone marrow snacks but I’ve tested both with them and they always go for the beggin strip first. They even know of when they have a new bag of this stuff and can visually recognize it when we pull it out of the grocery shopping bag. I like it that these can be broken down into smaller sections and when Lani was a puppy I used these to help reinforce her training. Overall if you have a dog that is picky with food or if you want a super delicious treat for your fur baby get these, your doggie will thank you for it!

January 04, 2018

My puppy loves these!

Our puppy is easier to train with these treats. I usually break off pieces of the beggin strips and give her a piece after her attempts to do the trick I've asked for her to do.
    She gets so excited when I pull out the bag of treats, I would say that they are her favorite!