Purina Maxx Scoop Small Spaces Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 25 in Cat Litter

June 15, 2017

I will buy this product again

Iv used probably every cat litter out there. Its been hard to find one that doesnt smell... Untill i tried this one. Ot actualy works. I was amazed bu how easy the clean up was and the smell..

May 15, 2017

If you have just one kitty then this would be a great choice for you! It, however, is not good if you have two kitties using the litter box, even if you change it every 3 days. It is dusty and strongly scented. It's easily kicked up out of the litter box leaving a mess.

May 11, 2017

This works great! We have two cats and a very limited amount of space in a basement apartment. It's the only litter I've used that seems that one keep the smell down so well.

March 13, 2017

I think the price is great for this product. Effectiveness I am not so sure, as it seems to perform just as well as other but again the cost is must better.

March 06, 2017

La litière Maxx Scope pour les petits espaces remplit bien son rôle.
    Les odeurs sont camouflées et la litière ne laisse pas d'odeur désagréable même lorsque l'animal y est passé.
    Faible coût et belle qualité de produit.
    Un contenant équivaut à un changement de litière alors pas besoin d'entreposer.

January 16, 2017

This cat litter is very effective and does not smell. The container is easy to carry, better than those big heavy bags. The price is a little high and I have to buy more of it because of the quantity in the container.

May 09, 2016

This is a pretty effective kitty litter, it doesn't turn all clay like whenever it gets wet. It stays pretty dry. Has to be cleaned out often though because it doesn't have fantastic odor control.

March 31, 2016

Purina Maxx scoop is definitely my favorite cat litter. I have tried many of the different versions that they have. It scoops well and it keeps the smell at a minimal as long as you scoop regularly. If for some reason you are unable to scoop for a few days due to being out of town or something it does begin to have a strange odor to it.

March 31, 2016

I always choose Purina Maxx Scoop brands when shopping for litter. I find however that this litter is not as good as the multi-cat cat litter of the same brand. Even if you have one cat I would use the multi-cat. This small spaces one just doesn't do the job as well, but remains my number 2 choice if the first isn't around.

March 23, 2016

This was my go to litter until I shopped around and realized there were better for a lot cheaper. I find that this scoops well but it's not the best and I find that the overall litter has to be changed more often because it starts to smell epically compared to my new litter. This is also the most expensive litter I've come across by far.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine