Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Reviews
#7 in Cereal

Add a touch of sweetness to your mornings with delicious almonds and crunchy oat clusters wrapped in the sweetness of honey and brown sugar. Or, try enjoying the great taste of Harvest Crunch Original cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious snack anytime.

*Description via company website.

January 07, 2018

Perfect for yoghurt

Every morning I have yoghurt with berries and this cereal. I highly recommend it to anyone. It's an excellent breakfast and honestly tastes amazing!!!

January 06, 2018

Tasty

I will have this in the morning with vanilla yogurt and bananas. Very delicious and keeps me full for hours. Also would be good with blueberries or strawberries on top as well

January 04, 2018

Yummy!

This is one of my favourite "cereals" although it is just granola.. Haha. I like it though. Usually with yogurt and bananas is how I eat it. The best way to start a morning :)

September 21, 2017

More of a granola than cereal

This granola is delicious: it is crunch and isn't too sweet. This is one of our favourties, I even try to remake it at home because it can be a bit pricey at times since the box is so small because the cereal is so dense. The only thing I would say is that this cereal tastes much better as a granola, topped on top of yogurt, rather than eaten with milk.

August 29, 2017

Great product

Quaker Products are one of my favorites. The quality is always great and oatmeal is healthy and filling. This Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal has all the flavours that you come to expect from Quaker and an amazing crunch.
    Very good Cereal, my toddler loves it warmed up alittle theres still a little crunch but much easier for him to chew. And tastes great warm too.

August 18, 2017

A definite favourite over the years!

We love the crunch! Harvest Crunch is packed with flavour and isn't very sweet, that's why we've been buying it for years and will continue. Quality is always consistent. We enjoy it with plain yogourt, milk or soy drink.

August 03, 2017

berries, yoguart and Harvest crunch cereal...

Like the title says, berries, yoguart and these cereals wow!! heathy breakfast on the go. I eat this a lot and with these cereals I don't feel hungry 2 hours later. I like them also just with almond milk. You can taste the crunch and I love it.

August 01, 2017

J'adore ces céréals

Bonnes pour la santé, délicieuses au gout et vraiment croquante, ces céréales auront tout pour vous plaire. Vous pourrez les mélangés à du lait ou encore en mettre une poignée dans votre yogourt. J'adore surtout leur coté croustillant et leur délicieux gout. Des céréales santé ne doivent pas forcément être triste! Une petite quantité de cette nourriture saura combler votre faim. Les boîtes ne sont pas bien grosse et le prix est un peu plus cher de des céréales bourrées de sucre mais je les achète toujours quand même puisqu'elles sont très bonnes et imbattables selon moi.

July 02, 2017

Ces céréales sont les préféré de mon conjoint.

J'achète régulièrement les Harvest Crunch Original de Quaker. Mon conjoint les mange avec grand plaisir, j'en prend une petite poignée pour ajouter à mon gruau c'est délicieux. Elle sont très nourrissante et très goûteuse. Les morceaux d'amandes, l'avoine et le miel en font un granola qui mérite d'y goûté et de les adopter.
    Je les recommande même comme collations.

June 17, 2017

Great with yogurt

Love this cereal. The taste is just right not too sweet and not bland. I love that there is actual almond pieces in the cereal. I use this.every morning in my plain yogurt and it add so much crunch and flavor.