Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Reviews
#6 in Cereal

Add a touch of sweetness to your mornings with delicious almonds and crunchy oat clusters wrapped in the sweetness of honey and brown sugar. Or, try enjoying the great taste of Harvest Crunch Original cereal with yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious snack anytime.

*Description via company website.

August 03, 2020

New go to cereal

I did not expect to like this product as much as I did and now it is my go to cereal. It’s light to eat but it keeps you full until lunch time unlike other cereals. My favourite way to enjoy it is with a cut up banana and yogurt.

June 18, 2020

breakfast favorite

I love the taste and the crunchiness when you eat it. It is not too sweet. This is one of my favorite cereals. There are mornings that all I want to eat is this. I even have this for midnight snack.

May 09, 2020

Hearty & Healthy

I just love this. I have some almost every morning with some vanilla rice milk and its definitely enjoyable! :)
    You can add a little drizzle of honey or maple syrup for added sweetness <3

May 09, 2020

Perfect Granola!

J'adore ces céréales granola!

Je les achètes toujours chez Costco. Donc, j'ai une grosse quantité pour un très bon prix! Je les met dans mon yogourt grec avec des fruits congeler. Je les manges que comme ca et elles sont parfaites! Elles sont croustillante et contiennent des amandes. J'ai déjà tenter d'autres marques de granola et je reviens toujours à celle-là! Ce sont mes prefs!

P.S: payé avec mes sous à moi!

April 29, 2020

Quality in a box

I love the original flavour of this cereal. Its has a nutty, crunchy and chewy side to it. I usually put it in my yogurt or with just plain milk for breakfast. Sometimes, it's good for snacking as well. Its well priced and quality is excellent.

April 29, 2020

Great taste

I love harvest crunch cereal. After a workout I add it to my Greek yogurt as a great after workout snack. The cereal stays crunchy and adds a great nutty taste.

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original - good

Quaker Harvest Crunch Original Cereal is a good crunchy product that tastes really fresh/toasted, and warms me up. I like to add almond and or cashew milk to this to make it that more nutty & toasted. I just wish that the boxes were much larger for the same price or less. . . it seems year after year that cereal companies keep reducing the sizes of their boxes, while increasing the price.

April 15, 2020

Get your granola fix!

What an excellent product. Quaker products are generally satisfying and this granola is no exception. It tastes fresh, the clumps are not overtly crunchy, the almonds are lightly toasted. Goes great with milk or yogurt. I have been known to add it to cookies too. Excellent and dependable product.

February 20, 2020

Great way to start the day or end the night

I’m the kind of person that will eat cereal for breakfast sometimes. One thing I like about this cereal is the product as always fresh and it keeps me satisfied after a bowl for longer than some other cereals. Perfect amount of crunch and balanced taste.

February 06, 2020

Love it

One of my absolute favourite and a great start to any morning.So filling n satisfying with oats,almonds, honey so I dont need to add extra sweetness.keeps me full n energized until lunchtime.It taste so amazing and delicious that sometimes I use it as a munching snack without milk.Tasted great with yogurt and almond milk too.Highly recommended!