Ragu original with mushroom pasta sauce Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #555 out of 2380 in Grocery

April 27, 2017

My family and I are a fan of Ragu sauce, we really enjoy the taste of it. Personally, I don't notice the mushroom flavour but that doesn't bother me. We use Ragu in so many ways in our food but mainly for making pizzas. The way we use Ragu in our food is adding some into leftover spaghetti, I promise, this helps make your spaghetti juicy if that is what you're going for, which for me, I do. I also use Ragu on naan bread, making "mini pizzas". I mainly purchase Ragu when it is on sale because I find it to be much more worth it. Overall, I find Ragu to be very easy to incorporate into a lot of meals. At home, we do try out other brands of pasta sauce but we often find ourselves coming back to purchasing Ragu-- a good ol' home favourite!

Pros:
    -Affordable
    -Versatile (use on pizza, spaghetti, pasta etc.)
    - Easy to incorporate into meals

Cons:
    -It is quite runny ex. when making pizza on naan, flatbread etc. scooping too much can cause for a soggy mini pizza

2.8/5

April 26, 2017

I'm not a Ragu fan but this Ragu original with mushroom pasta sauce is way to sweet no matter what you add to the sauce I wouldn't recommend this sauce to anyone.

0.5/5

April 25, 2017

This is one sauce me and the family don't like ,we didn't it very tangy tasting which I don't like at all ,just taste like tomatoes and sugar to me ,I have added stuff to this sauce and it was still a nah !

2.3/5

April 25, 2017

I'm so not a Ragu fan. This Ragu original with mushroom pasta sauce it way to sweet. Its got so much added sugar I'm surprised its not a candy.. If you like sweet and boring this pasta sauce is for you..

April 25, 2017

Love this sauce though I'd like it to be more mushroomy because I can never get enough mushrooms. SDM had it on sale recently for $2 and with a coupon I got it for $1! How do you beat that?

3.2/5

April 17, 2017

I always find great deals on Ragu ,my children loves pasta and Ragu is one of the pasta sauce they enjoy ,it is not a thick sauce like some other sauces , I always put my own seasoning and herbs for more flavor .

April 17, 2017

nothing beats Ragu, whenever i find it onsale i fill my cart up with it, it's perfect to make meat sauce for spaghetti, great when i make chilli or even homemade pizza!!

2.2/5

April 17, 2017

Sorry but.....this is the worst bottled sauce. I bought a bottle on vacation and I ended up throwing half the jar away. Nobody liked the taste. It is way too bland, has to much of one particular spice and gave me acid reflux. Never again.

March 03, 2016

This is the one I always buy, just wish I didn't need a magnifying glass to find the mushrooms; so very few of them. I add extra though and then all is good. I also like the regular original one.

March 03, 2016

Ragu is one of the Best sauces out there,it has so much flavor and the right amount of seasoning ,its thick and full of big chucks of mushrooms,it really does taste like homemade.I always watch for sales ,it goes on 2 for $5 and then I stock up on it.I use it for Spaghetti,chili,Lasagna and pizza,so yummy and I would recommend this sauce to everyone

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic