Red Rose Organic Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#37 in Tea

Try Red Rose® Organic Orange Pekoe Black Tea for a taste that is smooth & satisfying. Made with 100% Natural Organic Tea Certified by Pennsylvania Organic.

Le thé noir Red Rose® Biologique Orange Pekoe pour un goût qui est plaisant et satisfaisant. Fait avec du thé biologique 100 % naturel, certifié biologique par la Pennsylvania Organic.

3.2/5

January 13, 2019

Went in with open mind and low expectations

To be completely honest I've never been a huge fan of Red Rose tea. I've always found it to be very bland with a metallic taste although I tend to find that in most black teas and end up having to hide it behind sugar.

I did, however, go in with an open mind since this is an organic tea after all.

Unfortunately, this like all other red rose teas left me with a lot to be desired. I ended up having to use more than a little sugar to cut through the blandness. this is just my personal opinion though and I know others who love Red Rose tea so if you are one who normally enjoys Red Rose tea it being organic can definitely be a reason to choose this over another orange pekoe tea.

January 11, 2019

Delightful classic taste but now organic!

I'm a big tea drinker and red rose has always been a favorite of mine, I was excited that chickadvisor picked me to receive this product for free! It has the classic delicious orange pekoe flavor I love with the added bonus of being organic which makes me feel good about drinking it! would for sure recommend to anyone, has a great taste & delightful aroma! #igotitforfree #gotitfree

January 11, 2019

Great taste!

I am a huge fan of black teas, but from my experience they can taste a bit bitter at times. This tea has a smooth, rich taste that is not bitter at all. I enjoyed it with a touch of sugar, and it was perfect. I normally add a bit of lemon juice to my black teas, but this one didn't need it.

The tea is grown organically, which makes me feel better, because I expect better control, better sustainability and less pesticides in organic farming.

The only thing I didn't like is the fact that the tea bags don't come with a pull-out string, so I have to get them out with a spoon. Other than that, I love the tea and would buy it again.

I received this tea for free for testing!

Perfect cup of tea

I'm a regular coffee drinker, so on the occasion I decide to drink tea, I usually lean towards a black tea/a tea that has a stronger flavour. This was a great caffeine alternative for those days when you only need a little pick-me-up. It's smoothe and doesn't have a bitter after-taste that some teas tend to have. I've never had the original (non-organic) version, so I can't compare the two in terms of flavour. But, it does put my mind more at ease knowing that Red Rose has become more conscious on sourcing ethically.

*Disclaimer: As part of the ChickAdvisor team, I had the opportunity to try this product for free.

Love this Organic Tea!

Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea is the go to tea in our house, so I was so happy to see they have an organic option. It is smooth and tastes great, smells nice too. I would definitely buy this again, as I try to buy organic when there is that option. I got this product for free in return for my honest review.

January 10, 2019

organic keeps the classic flavour, and adds ease of mind

It's no surprise that I love the Red Rose normal orange pekoe tea so I was really happy to hear of this new organic option. I never thought of tea having to be organic before, but now that you think of it, all tea should always be. The classic flavour of Red Rose Orange Pekoe is there, with the added ease of mind that I know it is organic, so I know I'm not ingesting anything bad. I'm really impressed that Red Rose has an organic alternative and Ive been enjoy this every morning.

I tried this for free, but would have bought it anyways!

Red Rose Thé biologique Orange Pekoe

J’ai gracieusement reçu pour un essai maison le Thé Red Rose Biologique Orange Pekoe.
    J’apprécie avoir des options biologiques des produits que je consomme, alors j’étais enjouée de pouvoir faire cette essaie!
    Pour le goût, j’ai trouvé ses effluves plus légères que la version non biologique, mais ce petit côté moin corsé ne m’a pas déplue. J’ai également noté un côté un peu plus boisé, plus sauvage ce qui m’a beaucoup plu! Petit bémol, peut-être est-ce moi qui est moins énergique en cette période d’après fêtes mais j’ai eu l’impression que cette version biologique contenait moins de théine! Remarquez ceci peu aussi être un avantage selon le cas! ;)
    En résumé, c’est un produit qui passe très bien le test et qui à réussi à ce faire une place dans mon armoire à thé!!!

1.2/5

Not a fan

I've never been a big fan of Red Rose tea. I've always found it to be very bland with a metallic taste and a lack of body.

I did, however, go in with an open mind.

First I tried steeping it to my liking the way I would any other caffeinated tea, still not a whole lot going on in terms of flavour. The next day I tried leaving the bag in while I sipped away, hoping for some flavour profile. Unfortunately the only flavour I picked up on was a faint metallic taste. No "bold & satisfying" taste to be found here, in fact, quite the opposite. I found myself searching for something else to satisfy my tea craving.

One pro (for me at least) was that I was definitely much more alert and energized from both of these experiences due to the caffeine content.

I won't be going out of my way to purchase this product, but, instead of tossing this sample, I might add a bag to my other flavorful orange pekoe teas for that extra caffeine kick when I need it.

I received this product free to sample and provide my honest feedback.

January 09, 2019

Le bon goût du thé Red Rose en version bio!

J'étais déjà une grande fan du thé Red Rose Orange Pekoe, d'ailleurs c'est ce que je buvais tous les matins avec mes collègues au bureau. Quand j'ai vu l'opportunité de tester la version biologique de ce thé via ChickAdvisor, j'ai sauté sur l'occasion! J'ai aimé le même bon goût du thé orange pekoe, sa facilité à préparer et le fait que les sachets ne sont pas emballés individuellement. J'ai aussi remarqué qu'ils sont composés de matières 100% végétales, ce qui est un must selon moi (comparé à des sachets en plastique ou avec une agrafe de métal). Le prix est très raisonnable pour la qualité et ça en fait une excellente option pour ma tasse de thé quotidienne. Merci à ChickAdvisor pour l'opportunité de tester ce produit gratuitement. Je n'hésiterai pas à le racheter et le recommander à ma famille et mes amis.

Delightful

Such a wonderful and delightful tea. So smooth and has a great flavour. Plus you can’t argue with the cost and quantity. Such a good bang for your buck. The only orange pekoe I’ll be drinking!