Red Rose Organic Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#48 in Tea

Try Red Rose® Organic Orange Pekoe Black Tea for a taste that is smooth & satisfying. Made with 100% Natural Organic Tea Certified by Pennsylvania Organic.

Le thé noir Red Rose® Biologique Orange Pekoe pour un goût qui est plaisant et satisfaisant. Fait avec du thé biologique 100 % naturel, certifié biologique par la Pennsylvania Organic.

January 07, 2019

I am obsessed with tea. Thanks to chick Advisor for sending

Love this tea its absolutely amazing so tasty and such a great price point. So would hughley recommend trying them, you will be so happy you did. You can get them at your local grocery store, Walmart, pharmacy, pretty much anywhere.

December 24, 2018

Tea

This is 5he tea I was raised on. My grandmother and mother and aunts and uncle all drink this. It's the only tea in my home. I am gunna start to buy the kcups now

the best

this is my wife's best tea, she has it for breakfast, morning tea, lunch afternoon tea when she gets home in the car takes it to work every day of the week

Love it!

Hello,
    Red Rose is a staple in our house! My husband was brought up by Brits so hes a total "tea totaler" *wink* [giggles] and I'm sure Santa has one for the stocking *wink wink*!

&hey;- do we get a free sample fr here? (so I thought)
    Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2018

Aroma of tea make my day

I love the taste of red rose..it smells and taste so good..i hve a cup everyday..i cant imagine my day starting without a cup of tea. I also have it wen ever i am tired after a long day of work,its so refreshing.A cup of tea is like an energy booster for me.

December 22, 2018

I buy red rose tea and luv it.

I luv red rose because I get a great cup of tea every cup. My mom would only buy red rose so I guess u can say I grew up with the red rose box in our cupboards.

December 21, 2018

Red Rose Organic Pekoe Tea is ""The best Flavor""

The new Red Rose Organic Pekoe Tea is so taste!, love the flavor. I drink it every day.. Just gives me energy to Red Rose® Organic Orange Pekoe Tea! keep going all day. Definitely, recommend to buy it.. The most delicious organic Pekoe Tea ever!!!!

December 20, 2018

Tastes the Same

It tastes the same as the original Red Rose Tea but is organic. Leaves no black residue at the bottom of the cup. Tastes great with or without milk and/or sugar. A tad more expensive but worth it.

December 19, 2018

Love the organic Rose!

The rose is definately a must buy!!

The sweetness and undertones of this delicious yet subtle tea will keep you asking for more!

The proce point is on par with most other organic teas. I would suggest a more traditional packaging though to entice the organic shopper!

December 19, 2018

organic is good

the organic orange pekoe tea is very flavourful. i usually have tea in the afternoon with a snack. it's very refreshing and waking me up. the price is good as well