4.1/5
#230 in Cereal

2.7/5

November 01, 2017

Caterpillar

When I was younger this would be my go to cereal. I was eating it one day and I noticed something chewy in my mouth. So I spot it out and sure enough it was a baby caterpillar in my mouth from the cereal. I was in such disgust! My mom called them and the only thing they did was offer us more coupons. I have never eaten this cereal since this.

October 19, 2017

Reese cups in a cereal - I can't say no!

These Reese Puffs are amazing! I am a huge fan of Reese Peanut Butter Cups and also a fan of both chocolate and peanut butter. This cereal brings this flavor combination to life as a breakfast idea! There are 2 different colored puffs (a light brown and a darker brown). The lighter brown puff has a nice peanut butter flavor. It is crunchy and delicious. The dark brown puff has a nice milk chocolate flavor. This cereal has a nice sweetness but it is not too sweet. You can eat these with or without milk because they are great either way!

I have purchased this cereal from Walmart before. I usually buy the Family Pack when it is on sale because I can find it for less than $5 which is wonderful!

October 18, 2017

Reese Chocolate In A Cereal

This cereal is true to the Reese brand; it actually reminds me of a eating a Reese Cup. There are two varieties of puffs in the box: a lighter puff (the peanut butter) and a darker puff (the chocolate). The peanut butter puffs have a strong peanut butter taste with a mild sweetness to them. These are my favourite of the two. The chocolate puffs have a mild cocoa taste with little sweetness. When put with milk, the Reese taste becomes a bit diluted but is still present. The cereal soaks up the milk without becoming overly soggy. I've often seen this cereal on sale at Metro and Wal Mart.

September 15, 2017

Awesome Cereal

Every single time this cereal goes on sale, I pick it up. I love the taste of peanut butter itself so this is awesome when you're adding milk. My kids love this cereal. It is definately in our top 10 cereals. My kids and myself go koo-koo for this for breakfast.

August 21, 2017

My favourite sugary cereal.

I think I am obsessed with peanut butter. I love Reese's snacks whether in chocolate form or a sugary cereal. It tastes great. I will say though it is a sweet cereal and for me it isn't something I'd have daily. But, when I am looking for a sweet treat or am having a rough morning, this is a definite must in my books. It also is usually found at a great affordable price.

August 21, 2017

Yummmy

Reese Puffs are yummy but not nutritious; some circular pieces are Peanut Butter flavor and color, some are chocolate flavor and color, together they taste like Reese Cups. Good with Milk or to munch on dry cereal. Found in grocery stores.

February 24, 2017

I have never been much of a cereal person. However with this cereal I could sit down and eat an entire box of it in one sitting without even realizing. I love the taste and crunch of it. I also love the fact that they made the move to whole grains a while ago and it had no negative impact on the taste.
    My only complain is the cost of it. I realize that this varies based on where you buy the product but I find it absolutely crazy that you have to pay 8 dollars for a family box of cereal when you can get it on sale for 2.99 at times. Becauae of the cost of these types of cereals they are bought as a "treat" in our house.

November 12, 2016

When I think of Reese Peanut Butter Cups, i Think of chocolaty peanut buttery goodness. I could probably eat a dozen cups and still crave more. I really do enjoy these flavours together and it just makes sense.

February 17, 2016

Grandkids love this cereal, who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate together. I buy it whenever it goes on sale because it is a little pricey, but as i say it is as all time favorite at my home for an after school snack.

November 15, 2015

Use to get excited when mom use to buy this when I was a kid. Still get it once in awhile. Crunchy, taste like peanut butter and chocolate.