Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

easy and delicious

i love so much about these smoothies! they are super quick and easy to make, especially being a mom to two small babies.
    i find it a little pricey, but they have been worth every penny in my opinion!

Yummy!

Great smoothies packed full of fruits and veggies, super convenient, amazing taste! I’m doing Keto diet and it’s a great way for me to keep within my carbs for the day (by having the keto friendly smoothies) and making sure I’m still having a balanced diet. Worth checking out for sure!

Virginia, United States

Just what my tired mom body needed

Tastes great, great texture and flavors! Easy and convenient for a mom who works full-time and chases little ones around! Definitely makes me feel healthier too.

I have ordered my 2nd box!! Super excited

Shopping for foods for smoothies was always a hassle and I gave up easily. Revive super food smoothies are ready in my freezer to add my fav beverage and blend!! They're delicious and keep me on task!!

Wisconsin, United States

Good product!

Updated On: April 26, 2021

The taste of the smoothies are all wonderful! I do wish they had some lower sugar options. My favorite is the strawberry zen followed by the pinalada! Use my coupon code for 50% off! MAR2418200

April 24, 2021
    West Virginia, United States

I would buy this product again and again! It’s so good!

I love how organic the fruits are and safe to drink. The fact that it taste good, and so quick I can put it into my blender without shopping in person at a store! It’s easy to blend. Just pour the cup into the blender! I used cold tap water. I also added my favorite protein powder, collagen powder, and multivitamin powder. All vanilla flavor in these powder works well! It tasted good with all cups I’ve ordered. I can skip ahead of time too and continue ordering the way I want. My daughter and I split these drink in half from the blender. We love it!

April 24, 2021
    Maryland, United States

So delicious and easy to make

I love this product! I add almond milk to my blender, then add the contents if the cup I love how easy it is to make, and oh, so thick amd delicious!!

April 23, 2021

Sooo Tasty and Versatile

The Strawberry Zen is my favorite so far, all the flavors I have tried have been great. You can mix juices or milk with them for versatility depending upon your cravings. Best smoothies around!

April 22, 2021

Buy time with money

As a smoothie lover, Revive's smoothie is amazingly good for its variety and balanced taste, as well as the packaging and quality.
    It's a bit on the pricier side, but all worth the money if you want to save time by grabbing a smoothie every morning and have it ready in 2 mins. On the other hand, because you don't need to waste any food by using only a bit of it if you want to make your own varied smoothie, it's probably a money saver to you at the end of the day.

April 22, 2021

They're delicious but

I like everything about it except that I would rather be able too order every 2 months. 4 a week is a bit too many Also the lids are cardboard. I actually lost one all over the floor because they don't fit nor stay on I learned my lesson so now I just pour it back into that container of my own with a nice tight lid. They need to do something about the lids