Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

Get them superfoods!

Such a great flavour and product by Revive! I love my superfoods and this is such a simple and easy way to fulfill my morning breakfast. Seriously, the simplest steps, no hassle, and true organic ingredients :)

Big Fan, Great Value

I am a huge fan and have recommended this to many friends. I appreciate the variety of flavors and ease of making the smoothies.

The one caveat I will add is that I *slightly* preferred the taste of Daily Harvest, but on a holistic level, Revive is a better value for what many would consider a negligible difference in taste. Will still 10/10 keep subscribing.

Love the smoothies

The smoothies are great. Good variety. I mix mine with water for a more slushie feel but my kids who also enjoy them mix them with milk. It could get pricey as my kids enjoy them too but overall I would order them again!

July 13, 2020

I LOVE nearly all of the blends!

I was a little hesitant with a couple of the smoothies when reading what was in them but the taste once it’s blended doesn’t disappoint. I used water to blend at the beginning but switched to unsweetened almond milk and it made the smoothie a little thicker.

Mostly good flavours

The flavours are amazing for the most part. I personally didn't like clean and green due to it tasting like zucchini, grass, and bitter honeydew. My throat was also stinging afterwards. I love the Morning Mocha, hazy coco, strawberry zen, and blue cacao.

Pretty Great!

I really like that I can just add a liquid and blend to the smoothies.

I've noticed, however, a majority of mine are super frozen, and I have to add more liquid, which makes the smoothie more than the cup amount. The bananas are frozen on the brownish side. I'm not too fond of that, but it works in the end since there are many more vitamins/nutrients I wouldn't have had otherwise.

What I really like is their rewards program. It definitely entices you to purchase more. I do wish there were more choices outside of smoothies though.

California, United States

Best smoothies..YUM😋

Best smoothies and a great way to add more veggies in my diet. Great flavors and will definitely continue ordering. Its easy to earn points for discounts on future orders.

Favourite smoothies

Favourite smoothies! I've been drinking smoothies every day for years and these are perfect for when I'm feeling to lazy to put a decent one together. So convenient and super quick to make. Great variety of flavours and perfect portion sizes.

Illinois, United States

Quick and taste great!

I have been ordering these for 2 months now and I love them! There has hardly been a flavor I didn’t like and they are so so quick and easy to make when I’m on the run for work. I’ve been trying to eat healthier and the ingredients in them all are great. I also add multivitamin powder to them every day to get a really healthy start to my day! Highly recommend.

Yum

These smoothies are delicious and I cannot believe how healthy they are too!!! My favorite flavors are pumpkin, Coconut, Chai, Strawberry and Açaí. Yum!