Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

Maryland, United States

Good way to get veggies in if you have a sweet tooth

The smoothies are mild with a hint of sweet flavor. The mint is my favorite because it’s the strongest flavor I’ve tried so far. The starting price is super generous and I like getting my veggies taken care of during breakfast

Super good!

Great product, ingredients always fresh and tasty! The smoothies are perfect for breakfast. Also love that there is vegan protein in most of the options. Will buy again.

Mmmmmmmmm

This is so delicious I wish I discovered Revive Super Foods sooner! It is quick,easy, with a variety of options and plans to choose from. I really appreciate that you have the capability to pause your subscription at any time as well as edit your cups list.

Healthy, Delicious and Convenient

I'm so happy I tried Revive! I already get a meal delivery service, and at first I thought adding Revive would be a little silly. The value is so good, though, that I find I'm saving money!! I love smoothies but basically refuse to do anything that even resembles cooking, so I never have them. Now I'm having smoothies every day because it's soooo easy. If you are lazy in the kitchen but love smoothies, give Revive a shot. Right now you can get 55% off by clicking https://revivesuperfoods.com/ref/137957/ or using the code CHR1379570

So tasty

So good, simple and not too seert. I crave for it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for quick and easy meal. This new flavour is worth trying. Yumm.

Utah, United States

Easy and delicious

The whole process is so easy from ordering to enjoying them. My daughter loves to pick out her flavor, fill up the smoothie cups with milk and toss it all in the blender. I like how the ingredients are things I don’t usually buy at the store, so the smoothies are different and taste great.

Delicious!

I made my own little sample box and picked out a couple flavours that I thought I'd like. I loved most of the flavours I chose. The only one I truly didn't enjoy was the Matcha Maker. The rest were just flavour preferences that I'm sure other people would love. I definitely recommend trying it out if you're like me and never know what to put in your smoothies. The pre-packed ingredients make it so easy to choose a flavour rather than putting random fruits and vegetables together. It is a little expensive but you can cancel your subscription or put them on hold! I think it's also a great time saver.

August 02, 2020
    Oregon, United States

A delicious healthy affordable alternative

Revive smoothies are delicious! They are almost half the price of the smoothies from daily harvest and are just as tasty and healthy. Every savory bowl I've had, is delicious. However, the portions are ridiculously and laughably small for some of the bowls, and don't quite qualifying as a meal but more like a very small side dish. All in all, a great value and a superb reward system to get money off. I would definitely recommend! Try my referral code KIR1248820 or link and get 55% off your first order! https://revivesuperfoods.com/ref/124882/

August 01, 2020

Yum!

Love them so much! Every flavour is great! Which I thought was impossible! My favourite is the strawberry zen ! They are easy to prepare, just add your favourite drink I use almond milk sooo good

August 01, 2020

Yum!

Very fresh tasting! You can only taste the fruit flavour no veggie taste at all. There is pea protein in them and I feel very full after each smoothie.