Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft,  healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated!

June 23, 2017

my absolute fave

I always have to stop myself from buying more whenever it is on sale for $3.99 at shoppers. My favourite shade, pink truffle, is the perfect rosy hue. I get compliments every time.

March 10, 2017

My shade is 035 "candy apple red". It has great color, coverage and moisture as well as lasting almost as long as long wear lipstick. Color burst is the perfect name and butter is exactly how it feels.

March 02, 2017

Colorburst Butter has a wide selection of colors and hydrates. But if your looking for a long lasting stay on lip color this does not make the cut. I still have a couple almost full tubes in my collection but won't buy anymore

February 27, 2017

I like revlon as a brand and I really like this lip butter as well. I love any lip product that not only offers colour but moisturizes my lips as I really have dry lips in the winter. It doesn't matter how much I exfoliate or how much I moisturize, my lips don't like the winter. This product is perfect because it gives me colour without drying out my lips. It is a little light, so if you are looking for something super dark, this might not be fore you.

February 27, 2017

I normally purchase this when it's on sale at our local drugstore like london drugs or shoppers drug mart. I have to say it gives off good pigmentation and it's hydrating enough anyways.

February 01, 2017

One of my favourites! I really enjoy using the darker colours as it brings a nice pop to the lips (and face), but it is still hydrating and very comfortable and easy to reapply. I have a sensitive lip area and I find lipsticks do not work well for me and dry my lips out. However the lip butters don't dry out my lips and adds a great colour.
    The only thing is when it is warm out, this can melt very easily or shift in the tube, making it hard to keep a slant to reapply easily. However I normally dab (not drag) this on my lips so it applies easier, so I've found a way to work around this.

January 13, 2017

I forget when I got one of these, but it was pink and was lovely. Adds a nice bit of colour while also actually hydrating your lips. From what I remember, it was also affordable.

January 13, 2017

This product provides a sheer touch of colour while making your lips feel really soft. However it smears super easily and ends up with colour beyond your lip line.

January 12, 2017

i thought these lip butters were ok. i got the peach parfait one and it does have a lot of glitter to it. I think it would be a lot better if it didnt have the glitter in it cause then they would feel more creamy. Overall, not a bad product but probably wouldnt repurchase again i think they are discontinuing the product anyway

2.2/5

August 09, 2016

This product is really hydrating and it smells good but unfortunately, I don't think I will purchase it again. The colour I bought was #025 (peach parfait) and I find that there is too many glitters in the product. Once the colour is gone, you still have glitters all over your lips and I don't like that. I might give it a try with another colour...

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge