Revlon ColorStay 24hr Foundation Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 679 in Foundation

April 18, 2017

EXCELLENT coverage - this is the only drugstore brand liquid foundation that offers the same coverage as high-end brands. It is most certainly worth the price. It lasts over 24 hours as well, no need for touching up even if you sweat or cry.

April 17, 2017

Without a doubt, for a drugstore foundation, this one can't be beat. The coverage is full and it literally lasts all day! I have oily/combination skin, with old acne scars that I have to personally cover, to feel beautiful. But I hate a caked on feeling. Well my sister introduced me to this product a few months ago and I love it. Prior to using this foundation, I was using Physicians Formula Powder Foundation, but I always had to use a really good concealer with it. Not now. I haven't had to purchase a concealer since I started using this product. I use 2 different shades of this product, a medium beige and a tan, just to get my desired look. The cost is around $17.99 when I purchase from Superstore. Everywhere else is a little more. So if you are looking for full coverage that lasts all day and doesn't feel like you are wearing any foundation, this is the product for you.

April 14, 2017

I recently tried this.
    Price: reasonable for the size
    Quality: good, revlon is one the most trusted brands for years.
    Packaging: great! You can really use every drop of it. Unlike having a pump which can leave some behind.
    I have normal to oily skin, i use this everyday to even out skin tone and cover up. I use a loose powder on top and it gives a smooth and flawless look.
    It can last upto 12hours, of course it depends on your activity that day.

April 12, 2017

I have combination skin with a lot of oiliness on my forehead and nose area. My skin is also very blotchy with redness and thread veins and I find that this foundation is one of the best to cope with all that.

It goes on smoothly and easily and completely covers all my imperfections. If I set it with power, I can avoid excessive oiliness for many hours. It is one of the only foundations I have found that can cope with this.

It is my go-to foundation as it is reasonably priced, full coverage, good colour match and prevents oily breakouts. Brilliant stuff!

March 26, 2017

I used this foundation for my elopement wedding and was very happy with the results. It was easy to apply with a sponge, provided even full coverage, lasted all day outdoors in warm temperatures and did not contain apt which eliminated any reflection in photos.

March 14, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit mais la teinte la plus pâle est encore un peu trop orangé pour moi. Ce fond de teint tient super bien tout au long de la journée et résiste même un peu à l'eau. Il faut définitivement l'enlever avec un bon démaquillant ou nettoyant. Il est parfait pour l'été lorsqu''il fait chaud et on veut garder sa peau matte avec de la couvrance. Il fonctionne bien sur la peau grasse et a assez de couvrance pour l'acné.
    Il est parfois pas nécessaire de trop poudrer puisque il rend la peau "trop matte" , ce qui donne une sensation d'avoir un masque sur la peau.

March 10, 2017

A solid foundation. I have the lightest colour available, and as long as i blend it properly it doesnt leave my skin looking orange. It also builds well, if you want more coverage. The only negative is it only really lasts about 16 hours, not 24.

March 09, 2017

Awesome foundation for super oily girls. I live in a humid and hot atmosphere and I'm super oily. I work 9 hour days and by hour 4 my make up usually experiences serious melt down. But this product, I get shiny a lot later in the day and the make up/ coverage does hold for most of my work day. If I touch up with powder once midday, it definitely lasts all day. I have tried dozens of different foundations, high end and drug store, and this one is definitely way up there. I own 3 different shades for my different skin tone changes throughout the year. This foundation rocks.

February 16, 2017

If you can find your shade in this product and you have oily skin with acne/pigmentation, this is an EXCELLENT option. It has a MATTE finish. I have this in the oily/combo liquid version, and the whipped version. I unfortunately don't have my exact shade in this line, I can only get away with it if I wear a turtleneck lol, but I really wish they expanded the line. For the price, it's pretty hard to beat. The only two cons I can think of is that the scent is a little strong at first, but it does settle down, and it can oxidize with your primer/moisturizer, so it takes some experimentation to see what plays nicely with it. It is a full coverage foundation, but you can easily sheer it out with some moisturizer if you don't need as much coverage. You do not need finishing powder with this product - it really isn't necessary. It doesn't even need primer. I would argue that adding finishing powder starts to put it into the "cakey" category, and it's just an extra unnecessary step for this formula. It really does last for hours. One of the longest wearing foundations I've ever used, I'm talking a good 10 hours with no signs of breakdown. Work quickly, because once it dries quite fast and then it becomes difficult to blend. I do not find that this product breaks me out either.

February 11, 2017

It is a great product, it lasts, great selection of skin shades. I have oily skin and this does not melt off. It is my fave foundation and I recommend to everyone.