4.1/5
Revlon ColorStay 24hr Foundation Reviews
#10 in Foundation

November 18, 2017

Used to had this and apply when I go to events. This foundation is okay it does have what I want, it gave well coverage and it match my skin. It dries quick and it lst long, it looks natural and the price is reasonable. The only thing I dislike a bit of smell but I had other foundation which their smell is even worst. This is alright. second is this does not have pump, have to be careful with the amount to take out every time apply. Although I'm aware there's pump available purchase but I don't want to pay extra just for the pump, I think it should include in the package.

October 23, 2017

Love this foundation!

I have combination dry/oily olive-toned skin that is very difficult to deal with when it comes to foundations. I have dry and dark skin around my eyes, while my T-zone tends to be oily. This foundation covers my dark circles well without getting cakey, and blends out any uneven tone over the rest of my face without causing breakouts. I always have a bottle in my makeup kit.

2.7/5

October 03, 2017

this didn't work for me

this product ended up being very thick and cakey for me upon application, so unfortunately it will not be repurchased. I have found other tried and true foundations (most often the covergirl foundations) that look much more natural on the skin

October 01, 2017

First foundation that is light enough for my skin

I was really happy to find this foundation. I have been to every drugstore, every website for redheads and every make-up counter in every expensive department store and have never found a foundation that is light enough. This one does the trick! Good staying power; buildable coverage.

It does dry very quickly, so you need to work fast of else it becomes streaky.

September 26, 2017

Great foundation!

I have been using this foundation for years, and the formula is nice and creamy, but still blendable. I like the matte finish and it doesn't feel too cakey on my face. There are also many different shades, which I like.

3.2/5

July 29, 2017

Not loving this !

Before buying the revlon colorstay foundation , I was so excited because many people said good things about this foundation and compare it to the Estee Lauder Double Wear one that i crave ! They even said its a dupe , and it cost sooo less so its good for the budget

May 18, 2017

This foundation has been my go-to for a few years. They've changed the formula, but it's still amazing. It's truly long-lasting and doesn't give a cakey feel. I love the pump action bottle, it's convenient and easy to use. I have redness and some acne scars and it covers them up well. It gives a nice even look to my skin. There are also a good selection of shades since they've released a few new ones.

May 12, 2017

The best drugstore foundation. Perfect coverage and lasts all day. Doesn't settle on the face. I keep trying other foundations, both drugstore and higher end and I always come back to the Revlon ColorStay!

2.7/5

May 08, 2017

I've been looking for a drugstore brand foundation that contains SPF protection, lasts all day and looks natural. I find that this product leaves my face looking cakey and it does not last 24 hrs as advertised. It's also about twenty dollars so definitely not worth it in my opinion.

May 08, 2017

A top notch drugstore foundation! This is my go to foundation; Imlove that there is a big color selection and the pump/glass bottle packaging is high end for a drugstore price. It gives good coverage and lasts all day, I just wish it was a little cheaper.