4.1/5
Revlon ColorStay 24hr Foundation Reviews
#11 in Foundation

May 09, 2015

Good coverage, makes your skin look flawless however, feels thick and isn't really a summer foundation.

May 08, 2015

I liked the matte finish. The price was pretty comparable, but could definitely have more coverage. As skin gets older and spots appear, more coverage is better.

May 07, 2015

Works great! Doesnt feel like alot of make up on!

May 06, 2015

The best part of this foundation is that it is not shiny! I have been looking everywhere for a good quality matte foundation and this one was the best that i found.

May 06, 2015

This has been the only drugstore brand of foundation I always buy. I especially like the coverage now that I started using the Beauty Blender.

April 29, 2015

Great coverage that lasts and lasts. Covers fine lines and blemishes and keeps my complexion warm and fresh! I use it every day!

April 23, 2015

I love this foundation, great price, smooth matte finish!

April 06, 2015

This foundation is really good. I have a sensitive skin with acne and it really helps cover the imperfections. I have a very light skin color and it was easy to find a tone that would fit me. It is also really easy to apply. I highly recommend this product

April 01, 2015

I was out of my regular foundation about a month ago and had to purchase some from the drugstore. I ending up purchasing Revlon ColorStay because it was the closest colour to my brand. I applied it along with the rest of my makeup and proceeded to our engagement that night. When we arrived home exhausted, I went to sleep without removing my makeup. A no no for me. In the morning I couldn't believe my eyes the foundation didn't wear off!! My husband commented on how nice my skin looked.. I was definitely sold after that. I love my regular foundation, but as my backup Revlon ColorStay is a definite second.

April 01, 2015

So i have really really oily skin, also have pretty bad acne with some old acne scars but also dry spots kicking around and on top of all that i have pretty noticeable pores. This foundation beats any high end brand I've ever tried, i buy bottles of my colour (which is the perfect match) every time I'm at the store. The consistency and the pigmentation is perfect, its so build able and easy to work with, literally melts onto your skin if you really blend it. It sunk into my dry spots to where they were pretty much unnoticeable, as well as my pores, and covered all my scars and acne spots perfectly. It literally looks airbrushed. I wouldn't go as far to say its 24 hrs, but definitely a full day of activities could be done with this foundations staying perfectly. The only downside is the bottle, its so hard to get the product out! Because the foundation is so thick it so hard to get it out of it, it should definitely come with a pump instead or a stick even, maybe you can buy one with it, i know some companies sell them separately I'm just not to sure about this one. But other than that, no complaints, definitely my go to foundation for my everyday look.