3.4/5
Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel Reviews
#661 in Nail Polish

October 05, 2017

Gel nail polish

Love this gel drug store nail polish. My nails were glossy for days! Unlike normal nail polish it lasted much longer without chips or cracks! Great color choices too

September 20, 2017

Long-Lasting and Affordable!

I have tried many different gel-like nail polish in the past but I found this one to be the most durable. The color selection of the Revlon nail polishes are not my favorites but I bought 3 colors that suit most occasions. Pocket Aces is my go-to coral, High Roller is a vampy plum and Check Mate is a grayish-beige that goes with anything. The top coat in this line is fantastic. I even wear it over regular polish.

August 05, 2017

great nails

I love Revlon Gel Envy Nail Enamel because gel nail polish formulas tend to last longer than other nail polish brands. I bought "bet on love" colour because of the translucent light sparkly pink colour.

1.0/5

July 11, 2017

It chips really easy and very streaky. Worst nail polish!

I just recently bought the white colour on sale at shoppers for about $5, i was hoping it would be comparable to other drugstore gel finish nail polishes, but this polish is terrible!
    I had to apply three coats just to get an opaque finish, but it still looks streaky, it does not look like one solid/fluid colour. I usually can paint my nails quite nicely so they look almost salon done but this nail polish caused them to look like I bought the polish from the dollar store. Not comparable AT ALL to salon quality polish.
    And it has false advertising, i saw a commercial way before i bought it saying this was an un-chipable polish but it is one of the worst lasting polishes i have every tried! After less then 48 hours the nail polish started to significantly chip, that is ridiculous, an essie non gel nail polish can last much longer without any chips.
    The price of this polish ($9) is also close to the other prices of other drugstore polishes but for sure is way worse, not worth the buy at all.
    Overall i hate this nail polish, it is for sure one of the worst nail polish i have ever tried!

May 26, 2017

Overall I really did like this polish. I found the color to be quite saturated, and you could get by with only one coat if you were pressed for time. I applied 2 coats as per the instructions on the bottle, followed by their topcoat. I was expecting my manicure to last longer than the average polish, as I've tried other products from the Revlon colorstay collection and really been pleased. However, after 1 day it began to chip. It did last longer on my toes, and it has a nice finish. I bought #640 jokers wild, which is a beautiful peachy coral shade. The line has a nice selection of colors but I wish it was more chip resistant. On the bright side, if you we're planning on switching out your manicure frequently, this might be a good choice.

April 04, 2017

I really loved the staying power of this polish. Usually my nails are chipped within hours of a fresh coat but I got 2-3 days with this product before any chips happened and I didn't change anything ex. Still washed dishes by hand. The only thing with this polish is make sure you use a polish remover to take it off, I peeled it off and it pulled layers of nail off.

September 29, 2016

I bought this nailpolish and applied it today.

I love the smooth finish of this nail polish. The color is rich and glides on easily. It's not too chunky which is great. The bottle is decent sized and I love that there is no need to apply a base with this polish so it makes things easier.

I don't think the price is worth the product though. Each bottle is priced at $10.99 at my SDM. I only purchased it because I had a coupon and wanted to try it.

Overall, satisfied with the product but wouldn't buy it again due to the price.

2.3/5

June 29, 2016

I bought this product in the color "Full House", a gorgeous blue. I was very excited to try it. Application was easy, wasn't too smelly, dried quickly, and didn't need any special fancy lights (bonus!!). It looked great right after I did it, and (surprisingly) the dry was so quick and complete, I didn't even smudge it!

I have really thin, bendy nails, so I didn't have much hope for long wear. There were a couple of large chips in the morning, unfortunately, so it didn't last any longer (for me) than any other drug store polish.

The biggest problem was when I attempted to remove the product. I used a basic, run of the mill polish remover, and the polish and top coat (so shiny!) came off quite easily, but it left my nails stained a bluish purple...so now I look like I am oxygen deprived.

I wouldn't use this product again, not even on my toes (which is what I actually bought it for) for the reason of staining, even though the colour was phenomenal, and caught the attention of the cashier as being unique.

3.2/5

March 08, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of this line of nail polish but I love this specific color. It looks great all year and goes well with a lot of different clothing and jewelry pieces

1.8/5

March 08, 2015

The color of this polish is like a dark green shamrock. It looked so terrible after one coat on 3 fingers!! It took a few minutes to get this awful stuff off of just 3 nails!!