Revlon New Complexion One-Step Foundation Compact Makeup Reviews
#274 in Foundation

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

Absolutely loved this foundation!

I have tried many different types of foundations through the years but this was by far my favourite. It managed to actually cover imperfections and last all day. It felt a little oily when i first put it on but it soon dried and felt light and clean. I would definately recommend trying this foundation. I love it and will continue to buy it!!

January 24, 2016

Note: This review is for the older packaging.

Medium coverage foundation that saved me time and effort in covering up any imperfections that needed to be covered. It applied like a cream and set like a powder. Included sponge and mirror were nice touches. It did disappear / wear away after a few hours, so touch up was often needed (at least it was easy and convenient to apply again.) Shade was natural and blended well with my skin tone without looking cakey. Minimal scent.

While the easy application appealed to the lazy part of me, the whole retouching requirement did not. As pricy as it was for a drugstore product, there are plenty of other options in the store and in Sephora that do perform better.