riceworks Reviews
#584 in Snacks

Good - 0

August 03, 2017

a little piece of heaven!

I am in love with these chips.
    My favourite are the BBQ ones. they taste almost like a regular potato chip, but knowing that they're a rice chip make myself and my belly feel a little better. If you've yet to try these, you must!

August 03, 2017

Perfect snack

Whenever I buy these chips I tend to buy the sweet chili flavour the most. These are a tasty and healthier alternative to most chip brands out there. The chips are firm and crunchy so can be eaten with dip. The sweet chili flavour is not very hot but has a delicious mix of spices giving it a sweet yet peppery taste. It is celiac friendly and gluten free so is a great snack for a variety of people. I love these and will definitely keep buying.

February 15, 2016

Riceworks have become my new go-to snack. They are delicious as well as healthy. Ricework crisps are gluten free, made with whole grain rice, and have zero trans fat. They come in a variety of flavours but my favourite is Wild Riceworks Sea Salt & Black Sesame which are great plain or with hummus or other dips. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed!