Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 365 in Primer

October 20, 2016

This stuff is great, It extends the life of my foundation. Hides pores and it does not clog my pores. I have been using this for a month now and it even seems to moisturize. I always have a good face day when I use this primer. it is also only like 10 dollars. It comes in a nicely sized tube.

March 21, 2016

Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer is an excellent product. I have sensitive skin and have had no problems or breakouts with this product. This product goes on smooth and is light weight. This is a must have!

March 21, 2016

This stuff is amazing! You can't beat the price and it helps my make up stay on all day! I only have to use my blotting papers a couple of times and powder maybe once! I have noticed a huge improvement since using this primer, it is now my go to! Try it, it's worth it!

March 09, 2016

This primer is ok for oily skin types, but definitely not perfect as I still need to touch up my makeup 2-3 times throughout the day with it on. It's orderless which is nice for my sensitive skin, and blends well into the skin. It's my favourite drug store primer and way better than the Maybelline Baby Skin primer.

February 22, 2016

This is one of the few primers I've found that actually work. I have combination oily skin but I have an incredibly oily nose. No matter what primer I use my nose wouldn't stay matte for longer than 1-2 hours. Using this primer I can get my nose to stay matte for 5 hours which is amazing. While the packaging promises 8 hours, it doesn't deliver on that but it does actually work.

The primer has a thick, lotion like texture. It feels like a hydrating cream when I apply it, but quickly sets to a lovely, powdery soft matte finish. When it comes to this primer a little goes a long way. Using too much leaves me with a white cast.

My cheeks are normal and when I apply this primer to my cheeks, it's too matte and makes my cheeks look overly dry. I'd recommend this primer to people with combination to mildly oily skin. It doesn't keep me from having to do touch ups, but it helps.

All in all I like this primer because it does extend the wear of my foundation but I wish it delivered on the promises of keeping me shine free for 8 hours.

April 17, 2015

The primer did not do much for me. I have very oily skin and it did not keep me shine-free all day. That being said I have yet to find a primer that will. The consistency is okay, but I still prefer my Benefit porefessional over this one. The product didn't seem to last me as long as I was hoping either.

April 03, 2015

Doesn't do anything for keeping my skin matte in the summer when I get oily.

March 11, 2015

This is my go to primer, and I use it everyday when I wear foundation. I have oily skin and this seems to do the trick and mattifies. It also goes on very smooth. Goes on white and dries clear.I would buy this product and its a great deal for the price!

February 09, 2015

This primer is amazing! I still used my regular moisturizer underneath it on my problem areas, but this primer made for a nice base for my foundation. It doesn't feel horribly heavy either. Light, inexpensive, and effective. There's nothing better for the value of it!

October 18, 2014

This primer, in general, left my skin extremely dry after application, in result, made my foundation and powder appear flaky and gross... !