Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores

Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 132 in Crackers

June 21, 2017

So yummy!

I freaking LOVE these!! I can and have literally eaten an enture box. I like all Ritz products but I love how they added this sweet snack to their lineup of goodies. I am a huge fan!

April 26, 2017

I reallly enjoy this flavor of ritz cracker, the graham cracker is just Delicious!! My son always love getting them in his lunch box!! They are just the perfect sweetness! I would for sure buy again.

March 31, 2017

I didnt care for the other flavors of these sandwiches that Ritz made but I did like these ones, the perfect bit of chocolate and marshmallow!
    Great to pack for snack in lunches as well

March 30, 2017

These are a favourite of mine, and my husband lol. We can never eat just a couple, we end up finishing a box of these together LOL. I love the taste, it satisfies my need for sweets. The graham crackers have nice crunch to them, and then the inside, well it tastes exactly like a s'more would! Very yummy snack

March 30, 2017

I finally had to stop buying these! No matter how many times I told myself to only eat a few that never seemed to be the case, haha! Seriously delicious flavour combination and they actually taste like smores. I enjoy these very much. Not too sweet and the perfect snack. You know, when you don't sit and eat an entire box to yourself:)

May 14, 2016

My whole family likes these they taste great everyone in my household eat these as a snack while watching their shows and movies on t.v. I always have to hide a box for myself otherwise they;ll be all gone

January 21, 2016

Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores are great for a quick snack or for putting in kids lunches for a snack.They are mini in size and come in different flavours.S'mores are great with a glass of Milk,that's the way my Grand-Kids eat them.I like the ones with Peanut Butter in between or even better with Cheeze Whiz.You can pop a few in a baggie for to take to work for break times,or even at night when you want a light snack.I know the kids will love them with their Marshmallow gooey inside,very tasty.I recommend these Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores..

January 16, 2016

These are pretty good. A fun little treat to eat for the kids.

June 02, 2015

These are yummy! Not too overly sweet.

May 15, 2015

These are pretty tasty, they taste yummy with the chocolate. And they remind me of camping so they make me feel all warm and fuzzy when I eat them :)

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate