Robin Hood All Purpose Flour

Robin Hood All Purpose Flour Reviews

Ranked #539 out of 1031 in Misc

April 18, 2017

Robin Hood All Purpose flour is always the cheapest flour for quantity at my local grocery stores. I've used this flour for bread, pasta, baking etc. all which have turned out beautifully. I also find that the bag that this comes in is a bit sturdier than other brands, I don't end up with flour all over myself when transporting it home.

December 29, 2016

I use this flour all the time it is great for cooking and baking. My family has always used this brand and now I do also. It is available at any grocery I've ever been too.

December 29, 2016

I bake....a lot! This is the only flour that I will use. It is consistently reliable for excellent end results. My cakes are tender, my pie crusts flaky & this flour is the best for blending. It performs equally well in bread & rolls as well!

June 18, 2016

I think we have used Robin Hood All Purpose Flour in our family home for 4 generations now. It is our pantry staple and we don't use other flour. This bakes up light and non sticky. I use it for breads, pastry, cakes, muffins, just about anything that requires flour. A fair price for a quality flour as well.

June 18, 2016

I used many other kinds and its crazy how things can be different when one simple ingridient has been changed. Thats why after trying store brand i just stick to robin hood, never changes

November 03, 2015

This is the flour I've always used for baking cakes, muffins, cookies and making batter. I works really well and is usually a good price.

November 03, 2015

I always get this flour. Love when its on sale and it compares to even more expensive brands.

November 03, 2015

Four is generic, like milk or gasoline or a long distance phone call.

The Robin Hood, I find, is IDENTICAL to Five Roses, to the Store Brand Private Label.

It is and has always been RELIABLE. No surprises.

This makes it a great product you can buy with CONFIDENCE.

November 03, 2015

Favourite flour for baking treats, pizza dough & using it in other recipes. Always have it in the house.

November 03, 2015

Love the new packaging for Robinhood flours. The ziplock closure is easy to use and ensures freshness. What a great idea!

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr