Robin Hood Quick Oats

Robin Hood Quick Oats Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 2379 in Grocery

Taste

July 17, 2017

Quick oats done in 90 seconds.

I have been eatting Robin Hood Quick oats almost every day for the past month. I have to admit I enjoy them way more than the instant packaged oatmeal that Quaker makes. I love the fact that I can control how sweet I want it. Sometimes I eat it plain and other times I add brown sugar and cinnamon along with dried raisins and cranberries. It makes a great breakfast since it's healthy and 100% whole grains. It's a source of fibre, iron and protein and not to mention cholesterol free. I find it keeps me full longer than most breakfast meals. The main reason I'm eatting oats so frequently is because it's supposed to be a good way to increase milk production while breastfeeding and so far it seems to be working. I love the quick oats because they are easy to make. You simply boil water, add the oats, stir well and they are done. I also use it for baking everything from oatmeal cookies, oatmeal muffins, apple crisp and so much more. Robin Hood isca good quality brand that I have come to know and trust.

Taste

April 15, 2016

I usually always have this in my fridge because I do the same with flour to keep it fresh.I use it for porridge in the winter,date squares, oatmeal cookies, and add some to a meatloaf.There's so many uses for it so I always have a lot of it.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!