RoC D Enydrial Repairing Lip Care
Good

RoC D Enydrial Repairing Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #661 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Specially formulated to nourish and repair. Intensive lip care that helps to protect and repair dry chapped lips.

May 12, 2017

I have this in my purse wherever I go. I've never used a lip balm that felt so moisturizing, soothing and generally pleasant all around on my dry lips.

The fact that it claims to also be formulated to reduce the risk of allergies is a big plus for me since I have severe allergies.

April 27, 2017

I was in the drug store the other day and came upon this lip care. Thought it was a little pricey but after trying it - WORTH EVERY PENNY ! Love this lip care, feels great !

July 02, 2016

This is AMAZING! i use alot of different lip balms and this actually helps get rid of dryness and keeps my lips smooth. the price is so good at $7 canadian.

July 01, 2016

I have tried every lip balm on the market and so far this brand is the best there is. Nothing seemed to work for me so I asked the beauty cosmetician at SDM what she could suggest and she told me about Roc lip balm. I have been using this for years now and love it. It is expensive but I get it on sale or use my points to buy it.

March 20, 2016

This is the best repairing lip care that I have ever tried.
    It is my go to chap stick if my lips begin to crack and chap up in the winter.
    It is soothing on the lips and quickly heels the damaged areas.

March 20, 2016

This is the best lip balm in the winter. It really heals sore, chapped lips and repairs them back to their usual self. I always wear it before bed and my lips feel great in the morning.

January 21, 2016

I tried a lot of lip repairing, but this one is the best of all. Summer as winter, that's the lipsil you need

September 03, 2015

I am using this product from last week and I am loving it so far. My lips are not dry anymore...highly recommended !!

July 15, 2015

This is the best lip balm out there. I bought it after my doctor recommended it for my swollen, dry lips (due to an allergic reaction to my toothpaste, of all things). It's hypoallergenic, so I don't have to worry about having an allergic reaction to my lip balm, and hydrating. I can apply this balm and not have to reapply for a few hours.

September 11, 2014

****Amazing product****

I can't go without this lip care! It's like a drink for my lips! I love both the one that contains the SPF and the regular one. I leave one in the car, one at the office and one in my purse!
    It does not feel greasy.
    Even though it's a little on the pricey side, I wait 'till it goes on special ;)

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge