4.1/5
RockStar Pure Zero Reviews
#183 in Soft Drinks

August 14, 2017

I love Rockstar Pure Zero

I absolutely love Rock Star Pure Zero. The Punched flavor is my favorite. As a non coffee or tea drinker, but as a mom this is the perfect way the get caffein on those sluggish days. And with pure Zero haveing 0 fat, 0 Sugar and only 10 calories that is a win!

January 04, 2016

I swear over the past 5+ years Rockstar Energy Drinks (mainly the Absolute Zero kind) has kept my heart beating. I love it! I cannot go a day without it! It gives me energy without a crash and helps me get through my busy days as a full-time student and employee of two part-time jobs.

November 25, 2015

I don't always enjoy the taste of coffee but still need that pick me up in the morning so i often drink energy drinks. I enjoy the sugar free options as i feel less quilty about drinking them so often. I really enjoy the rockstar pure zero brand. Especially the silver ice flavour. it contains vitamins as well as caffeine and taurine. I find that it gives me a small boost in energy for several hours and I don't have a drastic drop off that i sometimes see with other energy drinks.
    i would recommend this to friends.