• Rocky Mountain Soap Company Aloe Vera Hydrating Toner
  • Rocky Mountain Soap Company Aloe Vera Hydrating Toner

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Aloe Vera Hydrating Toner Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 261 in Toner

This Hydrating Toner made with Aloe Vera has a light, floral scent and works with our Transformative Cleansing Oil to bring the ph of your skin back into balance after cleansing. You'll love using it throughout the day as a hydrating mist or aromatherapy boost as well. More information: http://www.rockymountainsoap.com/productDetails/1027377/1002271/1000144

September 16, 2016

I love this toner. I use it with the cleansing oil and it leaves my skin clean and fresh feeling. It never causes breakouts on my sensitive skin. The scent is light and dissipates quickly.

June 22, 2014

Nice texture. Interesting combination of oil and scrubbing sugar. Skin feels soft afterwards.

May 09, 2014

I have bought many toners over the years, usually as part of a kit, and it past it was always the one item I honestly never used or saw the point to... but this one I actually LOVE... I think it's the fact that it's in a spritz form and I love the scent... it's almost like a treat and like a little aromatherapy treatment too.... plus it's really helped my skin. Highly recommend this one.