Royale Signature Facial Tissue 3 Ply Reviews

October 01, 2020

A soft choice

I like royale 3 ply tissue because it doesn't make my nose feel dry and peeling when I use it if I am sick. It feels soft and is fairly durable. The price is also pretty reasonable and is often 99 cents per box. Great deal for a good product.

April 18, 2020

Great product

They are resistant and really gentle on the nose. I often have an irritated nose but I have felt that this product decrease the irritation of my nose. They are also strong and do not tear when used. The boxes are quite large so the value for money is worth it.

August 13, 2019

I use it all the time.

I use this all the time. E
    When I have colds I buy boxes upon boxes of this product. It is smooth and not irritating my nose. I use it for parties as well. Strong and reliable.

May 15, 2019

Best for allergies!

The 3 ply Royale facial tissues are incredibly soft on your face! I have the worst allergies this year, and I go through about a box a week! I have them all over my house for ease, and they are the softest and easiest on your sensitive skin! Especially if you’re blowing your nose a billion times a day!

2.8/5

February 26, 2019

My nose is raw :(

I had a runny nose and this tissue was on sale so i got the 6pack, my nose was redand raw before the first night! I next time will get the Scotties lotioned ones.

September 24, 2018

Good soft tissue

I like this company and all of the products that they make. Specifically i like this tissue Becuase it is soft yet has enough layers to trap any mucous mess my kids make

September 21, 2018

Love Love it

LIke that the company is a Canadian brand & has been around for over 50 years. The 3 ply kleenex is super soft, absorbent, thick, great for allergies, colds, crying & just a tissue for whatever you need it. They have great designs on the boxes so they can match in different parts of the home.

April 30, 2018

No more red noses

The best tissue around when you have sick children. No dry red noses when having to use tissues all day and night. Great for cleaning glasses don’t leave little givers behind.

April 08, 2018

Amazing product

I just received a free box of this product with a coupon that i got in the mail this facial tissue is very soft and absorbent doesn't irritate your nose I would recommend this product to anyone

January 17, 2018

Feels amazing

Feels silky smooth, easy to dispose and not messy. It’s worth it’s price. The boxes look very pretty and you get what you pay for. It’s my go-to tissue box.