Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Basket Reviews
#26 in Laundry Care

September 13, 2017

Makes laundry a little more bearable

This laundry basket is the most comfortable one I have ever used. I love how the handles are smooth too. It makes a mundane job a little bit more tolerable.

July 12, 2017

the best shower gift to give a bride

This is such a great laundry basket. you don't realize the difference the hip hugging basket until you don't have one. I replaced my non hip hugging basket with a hip hugging one and wow I was amazed!! I absolutely love it. When I am carrying the load of clothes around the house it is so easy when you have the right basket. it is easy on the back and you are not bumping into things. you would never know this until you experience the difference between the non hip hugging to the hip hugging one. what a great invention. not to mention the quality of the plastic is durable and easy to wash.

July 12, 2017

Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Basket

I bought a bunch of the Rubbermaid Hip Hugging Laundry Baskets in black and white and they have been working great for me. These are the easiest for me to carry up and down my stairs they are very sturdy as well and last years while staying in great condition.

May 31, 2017

We just bought our first home last February, and I purchased this laundry basket because I thought the hip hugging aspect would be super helpful. I don't think I could ever own a regular laundry basket, as this design is genius! No matter how much laundry is loaded in there, it's easy to carry, and doesn't dig into your hip at all! I have recommended this laundry basket to my friends and family, and I recommend it to anyone!

May 01, 2017

I only have Rubbermaid laundry baskets in my home now . I had other brands before but they were so cheaply made and broke very easily . Rubbermaid is strong and very durable and the hip hugging design is great !

March 01, 2017

This product was worth every penny! Not only is it more comfortable to carry than my previous laundry basket, but it is easier too! I will definitely purchase this product again in the future!

February 16, 2017

We have three of these baskets in our home. I love them and don't know how I ever lived without them. No more having to worry about jabbing the plastic into my hips, legs or arms, haha! Really well constructed, mine have held up really well considering the wear and tear of going up and down the stairs and being thrown around.

December 06, 2016

you don't really ever think about it until you're walking up the stairs with a stiff uncomfortable laundry basket jabbing you in the side, and of course previously when i was in the store i laughed at the idea of this, now i can't picture my life without it, so much more useful and easy to get up the stairs with, more comfortable

October 25, 2016

I have two white versions of this basket. The fact that if hugs your hips is great when you carry this upstairs. I hang my laundry outside in the summer and this basket is the best to carry outside. It is sturdy and large enough for a big load.

October 04, 2016

This basket is amazing. I only had to replace my previous one because I accidentally broke it in a move. I had it for years. It's definitely durable and can take a beating. There is no other laundry basket that will do!