Rusk deepshine oil
Good

Rusk deepshine oil Reviews

Ranked #786 out of 2390 in Hair Care

April 19, 2017

I have used many different salon Argan oil products and most have been fabulous and left my hair shiny, soft, smelling great, less frizz, and not greasy. Unfortunately this product left my hair feeling greasy no matter how little I used. I feel like it just sat on my hair instead of absorbing. I was surprised, and disappointed, as I have never had this experience before. I have fine hair, so perhaps this product is for those with thick/coarse hair. Would not repurchase!!!

October 04, 2016

This oil gives shine to the hair without any greasy effect. I use it before flat ironing and in between brushing to give smoothness and shine to my hair.

January 11, 2016

I use a very little bit of this oil every second day after my shower with wet hair, and I let it dry naturally or blow dry, and both results are great! I find I lose less hair, it's definitely stronger, shinier, and feels softer, and a bonus, it smells great! :) my hair is noticeably healthier and I give it thanks to this product!