Saje Soap Bars

Saje Soap Bars Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 1158 in Bath & Body

May 15, 2017

Nice soap for those who seek natural ingredients. I opted for the rainforest bar. It's nice and earthy, not too strong in scent but definitely works like soap should!

March 29, 2017

I bought a few of these bars and all of them worked amazing especially the acne bar. It really helped clear my skin. I am always on the look of for organic soap and Jeff was so happy to find this brand. They all smell so good and I feel safe using them on my skin.

March 29, 2017

I bought the eczema care and zinger one. They bought smell amazing and i love that even when you leave it just sitting, it makes the room smell amazing! As for the soap being used i've noticed that it makes my skin feel dry after (the zinger one) and you can't really smell it while in the shower. It would be awesome if maybe you can smell it a bit more and it's a bit more moisturizing! But i'm still going to try the other ones:)

October 08, 2016

100% organic, hand made soap bars. Some of them have actually ingridients in them like flower petals, seeds, etc. I have used quite a few of them, and absolutely love them. They are better than the body shop soap bars. I like the Acne one, it works great!