Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener Reviews
#557 in Nail Polish

July 17, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Great nail product!

One of my favourite nail products, can never go wrong with a Sally Hansen nail hardener. I sometimes use this as a base coat when doing my nails just so it looks after them while painted. my nails are super strong from regular usage.

1.2/5

March 14, 2019

My nails chipped right away!!!

I bought this in hopes to prolong my nail polish and help keep my natural nails from chipping and breaking. It definitely wasn’t cheap, and I was really disappointed when my nails chipped in just a couple of days! I wasn’t doing any strenuous work either so I was very surprised.

October 17, 2018

Stoped my nails from peeling!

I'm not sure why my nails started to peel this summer, but I bought this nail hardener and within one application, I saw an improvement. I alternate using it alone on my nails for a natural look, and using it as a base coat for my nail polish. My nails have stopped peeling, and are definitely stronger after a month of use.

September 23, 2018

Tough as Nails

I tried Sally Hansen’s Nail Hardner to help my nails from being as flexible as they were becoming. Instead of tapping at things, my nails were most likely to bend. So despite the cost, I bought this and applied to my nails everyday. I’m not even kidding but after only one week there’s been such a noticeable improvement. I’m feeling more confident and my nails aren’t bending anymore. And this is just the beginning. I’m a happy camper! I’d buy again!

April 23, 2018

Helps my brittle nails , work in healthcare, my nails suffer

I work in healthcare and wash wash and wash my hands, my nails have taken a beating , this helps keep them stronger and resist the peeling and breakage that happens when I do not use it .

April 22, 2018
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Hard nails

I am loving this product so far. I took of my acrylic nails and my nails are so thing and they are cracking. I’ve been using this product for a month now and they really make ur nails feel like they have gel on them! Love it and will do an update once I grow out my nails long with this.

February 28, 2018

Great Product

Worked better than I thought. Great product did the job without feeling too heavy like some other hardeners. Lasted a long time so no need to keep reapplying

June 21, 2016

My favourite clear nail polish, does what it claims - makes your finger nails hard as nails! I use it as a base, or top coat and sometimes even alone. Lasts a long time and keeps your nails looking shiny and healthy, while protecting them and allowing them to grow!

June 21, 2016

A good base coat that helps prevent chipping of the nail and helps harden the nail it's self so your nails don't break. You can use it as a regular clear shade or use as a base coat. Good quality and only for about 5 dollars so it's a good price.

3.2/5

April 01, 2016

I always was a fan of sally hansen nail hardener but I find it dosen't work as is says. The nail polish chips away really fast.And I find it dosen't keep ypor nails hard at all