Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

November 25, 2021

Absolutely yes

I love it! Comes in a ton of beautiful color and I find it to stay on nails a little bit longer than your average product! You don't need a ton of layer for the color to look good! Brush is a little thin, but still easy and fun to apply !

0.5/5

November 15, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Infuriating nail polish

Who knew mail polish could be so annoying? So annoying, in fact, that I’d take time to write a review about it.
    If you paint your nails with this, make sure your on a week long vacation with staff that will take care of you. That’s because once you paint your nails, you’re basically out of commission unless you want ugly, messy nails. This stuff never truly dries. You can leave it on for hours—days, even—and it will still smudge. That’s right, smudge. Chip isn’t the right word because “chip” implies that it was dry enough the flake off. This stuff is like sludge that sits on top of your nails, making your life mildly infuriating.

May 31, 2021

Good wear & application.

I find that this nail polish lasts well. The color selection is comparable to other brands and the price is competitive. I like the size of the brush and the consistency of the polish.

May 23, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favourite polish

I find the colours very nice and lasts a long time in your nails or toes. I don’t find the polish chips. Very affordable brand and great quality. Has a big selection of colours which is nice. This is my go to brand for polish.

April 08, 2021

LOVE IT

I love this product (I’m currently wearing the e polish right now) it is very affordable, easy to come off (if needed ) . It lasts very long on your nails and it’s not too heavy . I love this product and I Definitely recommend it .

March 25, 2021

Many nice colors

That's the only good thing about this polish .it's not that great and I won't buy it again.ill stick to OPI it's far better.this nail polish didn't last a day without problems

March 06, 2021
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Slightly disappointed

I purchased this product online as I loved the colour and the reputation of the product. I appiled two coats to my nails it seemed to take ages to dry but did look nice and vibrant once dryed. However the next day I noticed two of my nails were chipped already and therefore had to apply a third coat. Would not buy again sorry

January 26, 2021

Classic

This is a classical nail polish line. I love how the colours are always changing and there is always a large selection to choose from.

The nail polishes are usually quite pigmented and tend to last pretty long for regular nail polish

December 03, 2020

Good quality for its price!

I look for new colours to purchase from the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme line quite often as I find them to be very affordable relative to other nail polish brands. I would say the quality and finish is quite nice given the low prices!

November 03, 2020

affordable and cute

pretty good polish for the price, usually there is a deal on them as well. for the most part they apply pretty nicely but just need to apply in nice thin coats. there’s a pretty good range of colours and can be easily found in most drugstores.