Scentsy Wickless Candles Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

Use in the kitchen in your favorite warmer made by Scentsy. Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy wax bars 3.2 oz

April 26, 2017

I am Scentsy Buff. I use it on a regular base. I have several warmers spread around the house.Love the smell and it does last for a decent time.The downside is the discontinue of some scents.

April 26, 2017

I have scentsy, I use it religiously and I buy it a lot! I love all the scents and how it's inexpensive. You can't burn yourself on it. I've gotten nothing but compliments on the smells and it makes my whole entire house smell amazing

April 20, 2017

One of the best purchases i've ever made. I have a mouse as a pet so I find the wax does an amazing job covering the scent of his cage as well as making my whole house smell amazing from one room!! The scents are incredible you can get almost anything

April 19, 2017

I love the Scentsy wickless candles! They leave my house smelling good and they're easy to use. There is a very wide variety of scents to choose from!

April 05, 2017

Actually obsessed! I have 6 warmers in total. I have then In almost every room too! Even my child's room! I was so scared at the idea of having a warmer with liquid wax in a kid's room. Honestly it's safe! I have personally spilt wax on myself. Freaked out screaming then realized how stupid I was because it didn't even hurt. I only use a little tiny piece at a time and it lasts so long it's crazy!

March 03, 2017

I may be bias because I am a consultant, but I wouldn't be a consultant if I didn't love the product! I HATE the use of candles...I am always scared that they will get tipped over, cat will get into it etc. But with Scentsy I have no problem with those things..most of my burners stay on all day long, even while I am gone to school. I have one in every room and a lot of different scents. My favourite place to have one is in the bathroom, it gets rid of the stink very quickly, also the nightlight warmers are great for bathrooms. Even beyond just the wax and warmers, Scentsy has great Clean and Laundry product lines!

February 28, 2017

I LOVE Scentsy! I should almost sell it. I have over 15 different scents and 2 warmers, and could easily buy more. They last a super long time and are not overpowering. I only wish they had a smaller plug in for my bathroom so I could open my medicine cabinet while it is plugged in. Maybe someday.

December 21, 2016

Scentsy brand warmers are beautiful, but they are SO expensive. I bought a knock off one at walmart for more than half the price of a similar Scentsy brand warmer. If you can get them on sale though, they are worth it. They really do have some adorable and gorgeous warmers, I just wish the prices weren't so high.

December 02, 2016

Absolutely love my Scentsy but here's the problem it's very expensive. If you compare same the cost of half I just wonder if it's because it's a brand product. Do not get me wrong I love it and I will continue to buy it it's just I wish it was less expensive the products smell great and the wax melts work great

November 23, 2016

All of the different scents you can buy and they are all amazing. I really like my scents warmer and you can use all kinds of brands of tarts to put in it. It is convenient. You can place it in any room you want or need it in and it does make your whole home smell amazing.