Scentsy Wickless Candles Reviews
Ranked #9 in Home Fragrance

Use in the kitchen in your favorite warmer made by Scentsy. Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy wax bars 3.2 oz

August 12, 2017

worth every penny

Their scents are amazing and last so much longer than other flameless waxes on the market. I do believe that all of their products are superior, though a little more pricey. You do pay a premium for better quality but I like being able to contact my consultant if I have a problem with a product. also Scentsy Diffuser instantly fills the air with world-class fragrant all-natural and essential oils,

July 13, 2017

Best warmers!

Scentsy has amazing scents and warmers. There are tons of wax to choose from and they make your room smell amazing. They are worth every penny. Amazing warranty as well.

July 13, 2017

Expensive but worth it

I wouldnt personally ever buy a scentsy warmer because they are crazy expensive.The wax melts however smell so good and when you burn them you can smell it throughout the home all day.

2.8/5

July 06, 2017

I used to love Scentsy

I have probably over a dozen or more Scentsy warmers as I used to be a Scentsy consultant, however, I've found that over the past little while the wax scents aren't lasting as long as they used to and I've had to change them out more frequently to get the same scent throw I once did.

Add to that the prices of their warmers are a bit pricey and I hear that prices are going to be increasing even further here in Canada as of September 1st.

I will use the warmers I have, and use up all the wax scents I have stockpiled but when it comes time to replenish my wax scents, I will have to find an alternative that is cheaper and more fragrant.

June 21, 2017

Great Gift Ideal

I have received the Scentsy Wickless Candles as a Christmas gift and what a great gift it was! I got the Aspen Grove Warmer. So pretty!
    This thing has replaced my Eden Aromatic Lamp, candles and oil burner! You don't have to have it on for very long for it to make the whole place smell great!
    Scentsy also has a great variety of flavors for everyone.

Such great scents

Scentsy Wickless Candles are definitely an amazing product. The quality of the product and amazing scents keep us buying more, and I'm so happy about the wide variety of scent options as well.

Best Wax Warmer Ever!

I own a couple Scentsy Wickless Candles and they work so well! You get to use whatever scent bars you want in them and they really illuminate the scent throughout your whole home! They bulbs don;t get too hot, and the warmers themselves are gorgeous!

worth

Worth every penny the smells are amazing ,they last long and there is always someone selling them .So I can always find them when I run out ..I find the tealight burners make them smell better then the plug on ones .

June 16, 2017

Sorta...

Honestly don't have a problem with them but I find some of the smells are way to over powering for me. I have to be careful when ordering because there are some of them that I cannot stand to have in my house.

June 15, 2017

Love/Hate relationship with Scentsy

I do love scentsy as the wax itself FILLS up the whole home which is amazing, the only thing I have issues with is probably being able to clean out the bowl and switch over a new wax. It's always so hot or I create some spillage (especially the plug ins) not sure if anyone has a way to make this easier?