Scentsy Wickless Candles Reviews

Use in the kitchen in your favorite warmer made by Scentsy. Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy wax bars 3.2 oz

April 08, 2018

love my warmer

I love scentsy warmers, they come is so many different models. Mine has lasted years! love all the different wax scents to choose from and the smell seems to last longer then other brands wax melts.

April 06, 2018

love

I really love Scentsy and their entire line of amazing products! I have a warmer for every room in my home, so there is always a lovely, inviting scent in the air that makes home feel even cozier. i also love how I don't have to worry about an open flame or blowing candles out before leaving a room.

March 28, 2018

Amazing smell

Ive been purchasing scentsy products for about four years now and will continue. From their creative warmers and amazing scent line, you cannot go wrong with scentsy.

2.8/5

March 21, 2018

Scenty Wicless Candles

I just recently thought id give scentsy a try after being a avid Gold Canyon customer. I bought two warmers 1 plug in and one with a card. I do love all the different verities of scents they have. I do find that after a few uses they don't smell as fragrant and you have to add more wax or change the scent. Overall I will keep buying it due to the fact that they have so many scents to choose from.

March 13, 2018

I Love Scentsy

I love Scentsy! It's amazing. I have about 5 warmers. I love aroma melts period. But Scentsy scents last a long time and they can make your whole house smell good. I always have one on in my room and most days in the living room. They have a wife variety of scents and ohhh do they ever smell good. Some of the warmers are ugly. But some are super pretty! I swear by Scentsy. And even of you don't have enough money for the bars the cheap bars from the store work in the warmers too. Definitely recommend

January 11, 2018

Wonderful product

My family and I love this product we have one in every bathroom and in our kitchen and living room it puts a wonderful warm sent to our house we have two cats and a dog so it’s not always nice to smell a wet dog or cat litter so thank you scentsy for making such a wonderful product that can keep your house smelling fresh

October 16, 2017

Good

I love this idea so muvj. It is safe for kids to be around and it makes your house smell absolutely delightful. I have 2 burning at all times in my house.

August 12, 2017

worth every penny

Their scents are amazing and last so much longer than other flameless waxes on the market. I do believe that all of their products are superior, though a little more pricey. You do pay a premium for better quality but I like being able to contact my consultant if I have a problem with a product. also Scentsy Diffuser instantly fills the air with world-class fragrant all-natural and essential oils,

July 13, 2017

Best warmers!

Scentsy has amazing scents and warmers. There are tons of wax to choose from and they make your room smell amazing. They are worth every penny. Amazing warranty as well.

July 13, 2017

Expensive but worth it

I wouldnt personally ever buy a scentsy warmer because they are crazy expensive.The wax melts however smell so good and when you burn them you can smell it throughout the home all day.