Scentsy Wickless Candles Reviews

Use in the kitchen in your favorite warmer made by Scentsy. Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy wax bars 3.2 oz

August 13, 2019

the best

scentsy is the best, its the only air freshener i use. i use one block in my warmer and even after a week you can still smell it! dont buy it if you dont like strong scents. i like how you can get new scents for every season and theyre very affordable, a block lasts you weeks!

August 07, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Love scentsy

I have bought Scentsy products for years. The warming pots, the waxes, and even the Scentsy buddies and the car fresheners. I love the different scents you can get and they are always adding new scents and products. Definitely would recommend to others!

July 14, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

I love scentsy

I tried scentsy after visiting a friend's house and asking why it smelt so good and I am now a huge fan. I ordered a warmer and some wax bars, and I now have 5 warmers in my house! The range of scents are great and there is definitely something to please everyone. I have tried other wax melts but these have been the best ones for me, with good lasting scents without being that harsh fake smell you get with others.
    I like the fact you are not having to light a candle to use these so they feel a lot safer. These can be a bit more expensive than other brands but I think it is worth it.

April 05, 2019

Company Stands behind their products!!

I have been a lover of Scentsy for years and have collected at least half of dozen warmers over the years, from the regular warmers to the smaller mini warmers. I use the smaller ones as night lights in the bathroom and often keep them on 24/7 and only changing the wax every few days. I recently had an older warmer, crack down the side, I didn't drop it and am unsure how it happened, and it was only plugged in for a few hours. I was shocked that I was able to get a brand new warmer at no charge as a replacement as the kind I had is no longer made and my rep couldn't find any fellow reps who had one in stock. I love scentsy and will continue to use their decadent smelling bars to add fragrance in my home.

February 20, 2019

Amazing

Scentsy is totally awesome.
    So many products
    - Wax warmers large and small
    -laundry products
    -a whole body line with body wash, bath bombs and the best scented hand soap one can buy
    A whole DISNEY LINE was launched last year too
    Over 90 scents to choose!!

January 17, 2019

My absolute favorite

So many scents, so many options, everything you could imagine. Switched to scentsy over a year ago and now I use it almost non stop! Cant go wrong with this product

October 18, 2018

I love my Warmer

I love my Scentsy warmers. I have the flu; size sugar skull as well as the night light sugar skull version. I have a walmart warmer that does work but not as well, it does not heat the wax as well. I alway get compliments on the sugar skull for being very unique. When shopping for my warmers there were so many to choose from, whatever you style preference I'm sure you will find one you like. They are affordable and a great addition to my decor. I highly recommend.

September 23, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Love these

I love my Scentsy.
    I always stop in stores to smell the new wax melts.

I bought a second Scentsy to place in our kitchen.

There are many different Scentsy designs to chose from.

Enjoy that the wax melts are available in lots of different fragrances.

August 19, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Smells wonderful

The wax burners come in so many designs. Theres something for everyone's taste. The aromas of the wax melts are undeniably the best. They smell great and the fragrance lasts the longest

April 08, 2018

love my warmer

I love scentsy warmers, they come is so many different models. Mine has lasted years! love all the different wax scents to choose from and the smell seems to last longer then other brands wax melts.