Scentsy Wickless Candles Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 655 in Home Fragrance

Use in the kitchen in your favorite warmer made by Scentsy. Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy wax bars 3.2 oz

June 21, 2017

Great Gift Ideal

I have received the Scentsy Wickless Candles as a Christmas gift and what a great gift it was! I got the Aspen Grove Warmer. So pretty!
    This thing has replaced my Eden Aromatic Lamp, candles and oil burner! You don't have to have it on for very long for it to make the whole place smell great!
    Scentsy also has a great variety of flavors for everyone.

Such great scents

Scentsy Wickless Candles are definitely an amazing product. The quality of the product and amazing scents keep us buying more, and I'm so happy about the wide variety of scent options as well.

Best Wax Warmer Ever!

I own a couple Scentsy Wickless Candles and they work so well! You get to use whatever scent bars you want in them and they really illuminate the scent throughout your whole home! They bulbs don;t get too hot, and the warmers themselves are gorgeous!

worth

Worth every penny the smells are amazing ,they last long and there is always someone selling them .So I can always find them when I run out ..I find the tealight burners make them smell better then the plug on ones .

June 16, 2017

Sorta...

Honestly don't have a problem with them but I find some of the smells are way to over powering for me. I have to be careful when ordering because there are some of them that I cannot stand to have in my house.

June 15, 2017

Love/Hate relationship with Scentsy

I do love scentsy as the wax itself FILLS up the whole home which is amazing, the only thing I have issues with is probably being able to clean out the bowl and switch over a new wax. It's always so hot or I create some spillage (especially the plug ins) not sure if anyone has a way to make this easier?

May 30, 2017

I love the scents that are fruity and bakery. I am so happy that there are so many different scents and when there are sales, they are awesome.

I wish the wax lasted a bit longer but over all a good time!

May 16, 2017

I am literally obsessed with scentsy! I have roughly 60 different scents there is literally something for everyone. Of all their products the waxes are the best value and quality of this kind you can get. I will say they don;t typically last as long as say Yankee candles wax however scentsy is easier to clean and sample.

May 12, 2017

my house has three scentsy warmers and all are amazing!
    Tons of different sizes and designs, all great. Mine all work very well, have yet to experience any issues.
    One thing that's rather distasteful is the price of their wax melts. Those I no longer purchase off them, though I do buy wax melts from a local business which work very well with the scentsy warmers.
    Over all the Scentsy warmers work extremely well and are stunning in appearance, don't plan on purchasing again because I have enough warmers.

May 05, 2017

scentsy it my favourite!!! they have the best smells and so many different varieties even for certain times of the year! my favourite is the cozy chai but i just got a bunch of the new summer ones for a great deal it was exciting. I cant wait for my next purchase! :)