Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

February 23, 2020

Lovely fragrance, gritty texture

I received this product in exchange for an honest review and have been using it exclusively for the past week.
    Pros:
    - Vegan and cruelty-free
    - Free from harmful ingredients such as parabens
    - Lovely lavender scent
    - Effective in terms of minimizing body odor
    Cons:
    - Gritty texture
    - Takes a long time to dry
    Considering these factors and the price relative to other natural deodorants, I would only repurchase if I were to find Schmidt's on sale or if the texture were improved.

February 23, 2020

Great alternative

Been using this for almost two weeks now. I've tried a couple different natural deodorants but this one is definitely the best I've used so far. The smell lasts much longer and is much more effective than others. The only down thing I can say at this point is that the sage smell is quite overpowering and not always a pleasant smell to some people. Maybe if it was more on the floral side it would be better. Haven't tried the other fragrances so not sure how those are. I would definitely buy this again over any antiperspirants or other natural deodorants I have tried to date.

Great product!

I received this product for free from #chickadvisor for a chance to try and provide a honest review. This is my first time trying a natural deodorant and I really enjoyed it! The scent of lavender is really nice and it kept me feeling fresh for the day.

February 22, 2020

Schmidts lavender sage natural deodorant

I received the Schmidts lavender sage natural deodorant as a free sample. I liked the smell of it and it was very effective (it lasted all day), but I didn’t like that it left my arm pit white and that it transferred to my shirt.

Great natural product!

I really like this natural deodorant! The smell is so nice, not too strong but clean smelling. It glides on decently and dries quick. It works in the odour department and lasts all day without re applying.

Fantastic new product

I received this product for tree to try, and have been using it for about a week. I find that its definitely just as good if not better than what I was using before as a deodorant. I tried the Lavender and Sage scented one, and although it was a lovely scent, it was definitely a strong scent and at times a little over whelming. Because the scent is such a lasting one, its all I could smell all day, definitely covering up any scents from sweating.

The texture of the product is more grainy than others, but doesnt leave a white residue which was great for my clothes! After a few uses you barely notice the texture, and once its on its not something you feel anyways.

My new fav !

Not only does this product have a nice smell but, as a waitress I need something strong ! I run around all day long and sweating comes with the job.
    By the end of my shift, I could still smell lavendar, no B.O at all ! I will definitely be purchasing this product again !

Best Natural Deodorant!

As someone who works fulltime, I've found it very difficult to wear Natural Deodorants in the past as i get stinky way too quickly, I basically given up on finding an natural deodorant that works for my body until I tried Schmidt's 100% Natural Deodorant, worked & smelled amazing. Just to top off this product, they don't test on animals which makes it worth that much more!

1.3/5

February 21, 2020

Over powering smell and not very effective

I got this product for free to test and review in exchange for my honest review
    My first thought on the product is it is very strong smelling and I mean over powering the smell even over powers my perfume =( also the texture of this was very rough on my skin almost like grains and it kind of hurt putting it on. Another note is it did make me very itchy I am not allergic I just think the grains made my underarms very uncomfortable =(
    I don't like this product for these reason and I cant say I like anything about it other then its packaging =(

This product Rocks! Love the Natural deodorant

First off the packaging is simple ,nice and bright. I was really excited to try this product have been looking for something with less chemical that works for a while . The smell of the lavender is so pleasant and relaxing . I have not used a stick deodorant in many many years I was not sure what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised. The texture of the product is a little more grainy then I have ever used in the past but never caused me any issues. I thought it might leave the white marks we all dread but so far I have not seen anything noticeable. For the most part it has worked for me overall. Even through Coaching my daughters basketball game it held up and made me fell less concerned about being the sweating buckets coach. I also received compliments on how lovely I smelt which after double game day that is a hard thing to be . Looking forward to see how it holds up to practice next week !

Updated On: February 21, 2020