Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

Great smell

I received this deodorant from chick advisory as a free trail. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and have has amazing results. Although I did get a rash under my one arm pit but not sure if it's from the deodorant or not.

Smells good

I liked the way this deodorant smelled and it was easy to apply. However one problem I had with it was that if I was wearing a darker t-shirt it would get deodorant stains on it all over. It did work at keeping me from smelling though.

Ca sent le ciel 🌟🙌🏼

J'ai bien aimé ce produit!
    Au début je dois avouer avoir été un peu septique concernant sont efficacité. Par contre j'ai été bien heureuse et surprise de voir a quel point il restait efficace tout au long de la journée. Je sentais toujours autant la lavande à la fin de la journée (bien sur il faut aimer l'odeur) 🌟
    Le seule point négatif que j'ai a souligner est que lors de l'application le produit ne reste pas solide dans le tube applicateur🤷🏻‍♀️
    Je vais quand meme essayer d'autre odeur lorsque j'aurai terminé celui-ci 🤍🌟👌🏼

March 07, 2020

Natural deodorant that is effective and smells great!

I've struggled in the past with finding a natural deodorant that is actually effective. After testing it out for 2 weeks, Schmidt's natural deodorant fits the bill! The sage and lavender makes it smell amazing and it does actually work. It took a bit of time to get used to the texture (it is grainier and needs to be warmed up to apply smoothly). I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a natural deodorant free of harmful ingredients that is also effective.

Good natural deodorant

I was given the opportunity to test the Scmidt's natural sage and lavender deodorant. I really loved it that it is all natural, without aluminum and the pleasant scent. The first couple of days, I had sweat spots under my arms, which was disappointing. However after using it for several more days, I no longer had wet underarms! I really recommend this product, as it's natural and works well.

I Don't Stink!!

I have problems with excessive sweat. I normally need prescription strength anti-perspirant to not stink. I have tried all kinds of natural deodorants and they all let me down.
    I didn't expect much from this product but it proved me wrong. Wow!!!! It is AMAZING. It actually works! I'm sold. I have never in my life had a deodorant with this well. Remember it's a deodorant not an anti-perspirant so you'll still sweat but that's fine. The texture feels a tiny bit gritty when applying but once it's on it feels fine.
    After a few days my arm pits did feel a tad irritated but after that I haven't had any trouble with sensitivity. I was testing the Lavender and Sage scent so if you're really sensitive maybe try their sensitive version.
    The only thing I didn't like was that for the first ten minutes or so the scent is REALLY strong.
    I find it works best when I apply at after showering at bedtime.
    I'm going to buy this for sure when this sample is finished. #gotitforfree @chickadvisor #tryschmidtsnaturals. Thank you @schmidtsnaturalsb for giving me this free sample to try.

Smell good, Walk confidently

I love the lavender scent and I love that it’s all natural. Goes on very nicely and smooth. It’s not thick at all and not messy. I like that the smell can last for the whole day and it makes me feeling fresh and confident. I would definitely recommend this deodorant to my friends and family.

March 06, 2020

Better than most natural deodorants, but still not great

I received Schmidt's Lavendar + Sage Natural Deodorant free to try from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have tried several other natural deodorants before and have not had much success with them. Out of all the ones I have tried, however, I will say I liked this one the best even if it still did not perform the exact way I wanted it to.

First off, the scent is extremely strong. At first I thought it was a really nice scent but through the day, it started to smell more and more like bug spray to me. I actually became very self-conscious that that's all people could smell on me. The texture is very gritty and soft. As the product suggests, I did let it melt into my skin a bit, and it was still very gritty and soft and therefore quite messy. The product got all over the outer packaging and squished down under the lid. After each use I ended up having to wipe it down because the package was starting to look a complete mess. It was also all over my hands and I had to wash them after applying the product. This deodorant also never dried down fully for me. It was still wet at the end of the day. I didn't like the feeling of moist armpits; it felt like I was sweating even though I wasn't.

I know a lot of people have reactions to natural deodorants, but thankfully I did not have any sort of reaction to this at all. That was an upside. On days I was not active, it seemed to do the job. On days I was a bit more active, I noticed I had to reapply unlike a regular deodorant which would have kept me odour-free.

There are unfortunately more cons to this product than not, but it has potential.

Feeling Fresh

I have been using this deodorant for 2 weeks now. It is amazing and make me feel so fresh and smell good. The good thing that I noticed is it lasts long. This week it was bit warmer and using this deodorant helped me alot. I will definetly keep buying it.

The Best

I have tired many natural deodorants and this is by far the best ...

I am very happy to have tried Schmidt's lavender and sage deodorant for free. I know that natural products without aluminum are better for health, so I'm glad I found a product that lives up to my expectations