Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 09, 2020

Love the smell and effectiveness

The smell is not too strong and is so nice. You can definitely smell it all day long. Very effective for me and I loved how it didn't stain my clothing

3.2/5

Decent Job for an All Natural product

i got to try this thanks to chickadvisor #gotitfree
    I have tried a couple of all natural deodorants here and there. this one in particular was nice in terms of packaging and smell, but i was not a fan of it due to its longevity. I prefer to use deodorant and forget about it for the rest of the day, and this didn't satisfy that need. If you still want an all natural product, this does work but I would recommend for you to carry it with you during the day and reapply as you need it.

March 09, 2020

Won’t let you down in sweaty situations

I was fairly impressed with the quality of this product. I applied it once a day, after my morning shower and the product remained effective for the day -mind you, I did not try the product in combination with any hardcore workout.

I found that the product was more effective with cotton shorts than polyester.
    It went on smooth and left a layer of the deodorant on skin which I had to get used to. Easily wash-out with soap.

Very nice fresh smell. I’d be curious to try this product in the summer!

Great deodorant

I really liked this deodorant, especially the fact that it is all natural. I thoroughly enjoyed the smell too, it was a nice subtle of lavender mixed with sage. I definitely found that this deodorant was effective in deodorizing. The only issue I had was that it felt grainy and when applying to my underarm it irritated them about. Other than that it is a great all natural deodorant!

New Brunswick, Canada

Scent Too Strong

I found the scent to be too overpowering. Most work places and pubic venues do not allow scents and this was strong. Went on smooth and lasted a good amount of time. Found it left resdue on my clothes. Overall not my first choice.

3.2/5

March 09, 2020

Couldnt get past the scent

So I really tried to give this product a fair chance. I could not get past the scent, it was just bad. The product itself went on a little thick but that feeling doesn't last- I feel it did ita job well but honestly I couldn't leave it on long enough to give it a fair shot as a whole. Value and qaulity seem great - I just chose the wrong scent

Love this deodorant

I recieved this product and I fell in love with it instantly. The smell is so divine and it glides on so nicely. I like how it does not stain any clothes either. I will be switching to this deodorant for sure and getting rid of my stock pile of what I have been buying. This keeps me going all day even when I run vigorously.

Overall good product

Well this is really effective .. i have noticed that it closes the pores and stops the sweat for a whole day.. the only thing which i don't like is its smell.. its fragrance is not at all good. That must be changed and add some nice fragrance to it. Otherwise i liked it..

March 09, 2020

Great to have in your purse!

I don’t really wear deodorant that often because I don’t sweat. I just use salt crystals! But I like to use products that smell good and that deodorant really delivers!!!! I LOVE the smell of lavender. I felt it was an efficient deodorant but unfortunately this product will leave a
    white stain on your dark clothes, which I really hate. Overall I liked it and would purchase this again in other scents!

Great natural product

The scent is natural smelling and lingers for a long period of time after it is applied. I have used this product for everyday use and before the gym. This product really impressed me with its effectiveness in preventing body odor, even after a sweaty gym session! 100% would recommend everyone to try this deodorant out. They have plenty of delicious sounding scents to try our - something for everyone!