Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

Love it!!

smell is great!!! goes on smooth! Good sized product! might need to reapply a couple times throughout the day especially if you are somewhere hot or in summertime but its worth it to be using a natural product and not putting chemicals on your body. i would def use it again.

1.7/5

Awful Reaction

I was really excited to try this new more natural deodorant, and I wanted to give it a fair chance before reviewing it. Unfortunately after approximately a week, I broke out in hives from this product. It has been 2 weeks since stopping the use of this deodorant and I am still suffering from the hives. I would not recommend.

March 16, 2020

Great working and smelling!

The deodorant smelt fantastic and worked just as good if not even better than my regular deodorant. It didn't leave horrible white marks behind either. Great product, I will definitely be purchasing it; letting my friends know how much of a wonderful product it is!

March 15, 2020

love it that I brought another smell

I love the smell and it helps covers smells pits. it's the best natural deodorant I've tried. i like that it melts into your skin and doesn't irritate my skin.

March 15, 2020

Such a refreshing scent

I really enjoyed this deodorant. I’m not picky, just as long as it does not irritate my skin - which has happened before with other brands. From the beginning, the deodorant glided on with no issue, just make sure you don’t press too hard. A light stroke will do. I felt like it worked for me throughout the day - I did not feel or smell like it did not work for me at the end of my day. If you are someone who has a stronger odour or someone who might be looking into playing sports or high level activity, this may not be the best option. It’s great for an everyday thing.

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club and my opinions are all my very own.

Great

This product is amazing I liked everything about it , the first thing and the most important is that all it’s ingredients are natural no harsh chemicals , and the second thing is that it lasts for a very long time so I don’t need to worry about sweating , and the third thing is that it have the most amazing and refreshing fragrance you can smell the lavender and sage fragrance when you love your hands and the fourth thing is that it doesn’t leave any white residue on my clothes which is amazing , I do really recommend it to all my friends and family, thanks chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try it for free#freesample

New Product

I received this product through mail to try and see how I like it! As soon as I opened it I fell in love with the smell and knew this would be a product I would enjoy using. First time trying it applied great the texture was smooth and the smell lasted throughout the day. My overall experience with this product was great!! It’s definitely something I would recommend to someone looking to try something new. I can’t wait to look for more products like it.

Loved the scent

I loved the scent of this deodorant it is so fresh and nice. I also really like that this product is natural and still so effective. It helped me stay dry and odour free all day! It is the best natural deodorant that I have tried so far

March 14, 2020

Great new deodorant for me!

I received this product to try in return for my honest review from Chick Advisor. I really enjoyed using this natural deodorant, as it’s the first of its kind that I have ever used! I felt very clean and dry through the days that I was using this product, no immediate strong odour, and it kept me feeling fresh! I love that this product is natural. Lavender is one of my favourite scents, and this product really did the trick, such a calming scent. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to go natural and to have a nice dry experience.

March 13, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Wanted to love

I wanted to love this product so much. It smells amazing and I love the fact that it is all natural and aluminum free. However it gave me such a bad chemical burn I could t put my arms down!