Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 15, 2020

Great

This product is amazing I liked everything about it , the first thing and the most important is that all it’s ingredients are natural no harsh chemicals , and the second thing is that it lasts for a very long time so I don’t need to worry about sweating , and the third thing is that it have the most amazing and refreshing fragrance you can smell the lavender and sage fragrance when you love your hands and the fourth thing is that it doesn’t leave any white residue on my clothes which is amazing , I do really recommend it to all my friends and family, thanks chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try it for free#freesample

New Product

I received this product through mail to try and see how I like it! As soon as I opened it I fell in love with the smell and knew this would be a product I would enjoy using. First time trying it applied great the texture was smooth and the smell lasted throughout the day. My overall experience with this product was great!! It’s definitely something I would recommend to someone looking to try something new. I can’t wait to look for more products like it.

Loved the scent

I loved the scent of this deodorant it is so fresh and nice. I also really like that this product is natural and still so effective. It helped me stay dry and odour free all day! It is the best natural deodorant that I have tried so far

March 14, 2020

Great new deodorant for me!

I received this product to try in return for my honest review from Chick Advisor. I really enjoyed using this natural deodorant, as it’s the first of its kind that I have ever used! I felt very clean and dry through the days that I was using this product, no immediate strong odour, and it kept me feeling fresh! I love that this product is natural. Lavender is one of my favourite scents, and this product really did the trick, such a calming scent. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to go natural and to have a nice dry experience.

Tennessee, United States

Wanted to love

I wanted to love this product so much. It smells amazing and I love the fact that it is all natural and aluminum free. However it gave me such a bad chemical burn I could t put my arms down!

Works Good

I received this product free to try from Chick Advisor. This lavender deodorant smelt really good. It made me feel good when I used it after a shower because the smell was beautiful. However, I didn’t feel like it covered up my body odor when I was really sweaty. It worked great on days I was only at home or working on my computer, but not when I would be outside going for a walk or exercising. I didn’t feel better using it though as I believe it is a lot healthier than the ones I usually use with lots of chemicals. I would definitely purchase it again to use on days when I’m not being very active or sweating a lot.

this works great

i really enjoyed this product it works very well this by far is my favorite natural deodorant that I have tried on the market to this day I really enjoyed how much coverage it gave me

2.3/5

March 12, 2020

Love the idea, hate the pit stains

Well, I had high hopes for this. I loved the concept but... Let's start from the beginning. Overall the packaging is simple, the scent is mild, refreshing and not too overpowring. Putting the product on, it glides smoothly and at first I was happy with it. However, the product tends to clump on the stitching lines of long sleeve shirts and if they are white/cream then it leaves very yellow almost golden armpit stains in the shirt. While these are easy to remove with a quick wash it's not a good look. Overall if you are in a sleeveless shirt and not going to sweat much ( it will smell if you wear this to the gym) then it's okay but overall I can't support it.

March 11, 2020

Great Natural Deodorant

I would definitely buy Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant Lavender and Sage. The scent is amazing and lasts for many hours. I like that it is a natural product and does not have any aluminum. It has a weird texture when applying but now I’m used to it.

2.7/5

March 11, 2020

nope

Tried 2 different types of deodorant from this line,
    won't be buying another, didn't control at all the smell or sweat, very patchy, stays on clothes.