Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

1.0/5

March 23, 2020

Horrible

I hated this deodorant it smelt bad. When I applied it it left so much white pieces of the deodorant and it got on my shirts. I will not buy this or recommend

March 23, 2020

AMAZING

I am actually quite happy with this one! Im very limited with deodorants, there’s only one kind I can actually use, but then this one came along! The smell stays, NO STAINS, and overall is amazing! I’ll definitely be buying this product!

March 22, 2020

Amazing product

I was one ode the lucky ones to try out the Schmidt’s natural deodorant. I got it for free in lavender and sage fragrance. I normally used the ones with aluminum ones, and didn’t have much problem, bt due to concerns I was thinking of switching to natural deodorants. As those are difficult to find I kept on prolonging on changing my fro and kept on using it. When I got a chance to try Schmidt’s natural deodorants I was so happy to test it. This product is amazing. It’s so smooth to apply and dosent leave a whitish residue on skin or on clothes, it smells really nice too, I will recommend it to anyone who wants to try natural deodorants, because it’s healthy for us :)

March 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

trustworthy brand

when i was selected for this one to try, i was sure it will be better because i was using this brand of rose and vanilla one. and this one is most beautiful fragrance of sage with blended lavender..the texture of it never bothers to your sensitive skin of armpit... purely blends with skin and lasts over all day long. i have been using it since almost two weeks. wanna stick to this brand and wanna try more fragrance.

March 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A good natural deodorant

I was gifted Schmidt's Lavender and Sage Natural Deodorant in exchange for my honest review.

This deodorant has a lovely fresh scent of lavender that is noticeable but not overpowering. It is one of the few natural deodorants that I have tried that actually lasts the whole day without needing to reapply with normal every day activity.

The texture is similar to most natural deodorants I've used. It is a bit gritty and more creamy than solid. It was easily applied, but did leave a bit of residue on my skin and clothes. This washed out easily, unlike some other deodorants that leave a film that is hard to wash off.

I really love that this deodorant is free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. It is also certified vegan and cruelty-free.

March 21, 2020
    Bavaria, Germany

Nice natural deodorant

I have never tried a natural deodorant before, but Schmidt's natural deodorant has left a positive impression so far. It has a nice scent that is not too overpowering and helps to neutralize any odours throughout the day. I have yet to test it with heavy sweating as so far I have only been using it for regular daily use and has worked well for me. It is a little difficult to apply as it's not as smooth (i.e. pulls at skin a little).

1.8/5

March 19, 2020

Just not for me I don't think I would purchase.

I might be just one of those that sweat too much for the organic deodorant but I found I was applying it multiple times a day and it was a bit inconvenient. I don't think it is a product for somebody that sweats a lot.

Fresh Smelling Scent All Day Long

I’ve struggled for a long time to find a natural deodorant that didn’t contain aluminum but all the brands I’ve tried so far somehow reacted with my skin and created this uncomfortable and unpleasant odour. Not so with this brand/scent! It lasts a full day no matter what I go through, it toughs it out with me! I’m VERY impressed.

The only “downside” is that the deodorant stick is more like a greasy stick. It’s a bit messy but not a huge downside and you get used to it. At least it smells nice and it works!

Great natural deodorant!

I got this product to test and have really enjoyed using it.
    I really love how all the ingredients are natural and do not harm me in any way
    It smells so good and although not very long lasting, it does a great job of keeping you smelling fresh even through a workout
    If you’re not someone that sweats a ton then this might work really well for you!

March 18, 2020

Buy this for everyone you know!

I was very very excited to be selected for the Schmidt's Natural Deodorant campaign. I've been meaning to switch to natural deodorants for so long but never got around to buying or researching any. I detoxed my underarms for a bit before trying this product to make sure I was giving it a fair chance, seeing as I've been using the regular stuff since I was 13! I am so incredibly shocked at how good this stuff works. First off, the scent is so unique. I picked Lavender and Sage which is so different (in a good way!), I often catch whiffs of it during the day and try to find who out smells so good... Second, it works! It masks the scent, minimizes sweating even though it's not an antiperspirant, and I know this sounds far-fetched, but I think I'm sweating less overall. The product is definitely softer than most deodorants which means you can over-apply so just be mindful to swipe once and not to over the same spot 2-3 times. Go out and buy this for every lady in your life! Scratch that - buy this for everyone you know! There are many scents to choose from and this product is free from all the harmful toxic ingredients found in regular deodorants/antiperspirants. I did receive this product for free through ChickAdvisor but all opinions are my own.