Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter

Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter Reviews

Ranked #1001 out of 1094 in Misc

Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter is great for cutting gift wrap paper and curling ribbon. The product is faster than scissors for easy, clean, straight cuts. It also is designed for safety since there is no exposed blade. Product comes with a built in ribbon curler.

September 28, 2014

Very handy to use. I liked it. I would recommend it.

June 14, 2012

Wow, did this ever make my Christmas wrapping a breeze! We have a very large family and I couldn't believe how quickly I got done the wrapping! Makes nice clean lines every time, curled ribbon easily, stayed sharp and I would use it again and again and again! Gift wrap cutter couldn't be easier to use, even my children used it easily. Much safer for them then traditional sissors.

December 19, 2009

It works well. I also love the scotch pre-cut tape dispenser. They're both great for keeping your wrapping area neat during the holidays.

December 17, 2009

Absolutely love this!!! This makes cutting the wrapping paper so easy. It leaves a nice clean edge versus the jagged edge that scissors leave behind. It also has a built in ribbon cutter. The blade is covered so it is way safer than scissors, which makes it great for us moms. I am amazed that I could still do my gift wrapping with a broken index finger, this would have been impossible with scissors. I am so happy I decided to buy this.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge