Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant with Essential Oils Lavender + Lemon Reviews

Good - 0

April 15, 2020

Produit secret

J'adore les produit secrets, je les utilises depuis 28 ans. Se sont de super produit, car il ne laisse pas de marque sur les vetements, viennet avec plusieur senteur agréable.

March 25, 2020
    North Dakota, United States

Awesome Antiperspirant

I love Secret Deodorant with Essential Oils Lavender & Lemon!

I feel confident knowing it has 48 hour sweat and odor protection!

Also, it keeps the skin soft which prevents any irritation from shaving!

I use Secret because it’s from a brand I know and trust!

March 19, 2020

Smell good!

Best deodorant I've ever used, soft on the skin, no perspiration, good clean fresh smell, and a really great price too, i mean it's totally worth it, buy ladies!

January 28, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

New deodorant!

Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant with Essential Oils Lavender + Lemon! Is very different from many deodorants that I've used before! The package is very detailed and catches your eye more than the other deodorant brands. To me it's like solid meets gel, mixture of both but more so on the solid type deodorant. When I opened the deodorant you could smell the lavender essential oil (to me it is not a strong smell but it is like the essential oil.) While I applied the deodorant it went on wet (again like gel but not as wet as gel deodorant) it took a few seconds for the wetness feeling to dissolve. I moved my arms around to help it dry under my pits. You can smell the lavender everytime you move ( I even had my jacket on and went outside to smoke and can smell it over my cigarette smell.) Which is a HUGE PLUS!
    It's aluminum, paraben, dye, talc, and alcohol FREE!! It has been over 24 hours now, and I can still smell it as if I just applied the deodorant! This is by far the best deodorant I've tried and used! Highly recommend if you are looking for something that is crafted for you to be free and smell amazing!