4.1/5
Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions Reviews
Ranked #20 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 12, 2017

Love this

Love the scent and it's really working. I would recommend this as antiperspirant. Would definitely buy this product again and again. Thank you so much

Love it

This is one of the only antiperspirant i'm using and I'm fine with it..It smells really good with that vanilla odour and it's doing well its job. Also, it's cheap and nice.

I love Secret

This a sweet scented deoderant that takes some time to dry but protects against wetness and odour! I love the fresh scent and it never leaves white stains as it it clear. Go out and get some today!!

I would buy it again

This deoderant is one of my go to. I use it all the time. It smells amazing and I love that you can get value packes if you want. I just found that out lol

May 29, 2017

Hardly ever leaves residue and dries quickly! Personally, I like the vanilla scent the best. It stays strong throughout the day. I have been using this product for years.

May 27, 2017

Bought this in a rush when I forgot to put it on before leaving the house. It smells absolutely amazing and fruity. It helps to lessen the wet marks and prevents stains.

May 16, 2017

This is the only deodorant I have been using for the past ten years. It works so nicely, and prevents me from sweating from my underarms AND smelling. This is the only one that works!

April 07, 2017

Absolutely love the smell, it helps keep me fresh throughout the day chasing after 3 kids and the price is great too. One application and I am good for the whole day.

March 20, 2017

I've been using this deodorant for years! Great price, lightly scented and very effective. I apply in the morning and it lasts until the following day. It does not leave a residue like some other deodorants I have tried in the past.

March 15, 2017

I have tried so many types of deodorant, but this by far is my favorite. It works very very well, and smells amazing. A lot of deodorant causes a rash, this doesn't. It makes my arm pits smooth!