Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

December 10, 2019

Great product

this is the product I use the most. It last all day with no reapplying. Works great for cardio training with no worries! Does not leave marks on clothes. Would definitely continue to buy!

September 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

I love this product. Great quality for the price for sure.

The value for this product is great. It lasts long and the scent smells great. I love this product and will definitely keep buying it in the future as well as recommending it to others.

August 17, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Fresh all day

Secret deodorant lasts all day and doesn't leave streaks on my clothes like many others do. It dries quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Left me sweat free and fresh all day.

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

My favorite

Goes on smooth and keeps you smelling fresh all day long. Keeps sweat to a minimum and does not cause any breakouts. My absolute favorite deodorant. I get this one every time I buy.

July 24, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great deodorant! Works well!

I enjoyed using this deodorant. It was smooth going on, didn’t rub off on my clothes and smelled nice. Would use this product again! I love that is aluminum free, makes me feel better putting it on!

May 03, 2019

Decent deodorant

Applies easily but can take a little bit to dry, leaving some whiteness on dark coloured shirts. Works well enough and is good at blocking odours throughout the day.

March 19, 2019

Very effective

This product is very effective especially when you visit very hot climate countries. It will keep you feeling fresh and dry. Comes in travel sizes that is very handy.

January 18, 2019
    Indiana, United States

I would buy again

I have bought this product for as long as I can remember. This seems to be the only product that really works as well as claimed. It is wonderful and comes in a lot of different scents to boot! It also is affordable.

Updated On: January 18, 2019

Just wanted to be able to submit this so all can see!

September 25, 2018

This is my go to deodorant.

This is my go to deodorant. I wojld definitely recommend. It comes in lots of amazing scents and is very effective. Can be purchased almost anywhere and is very well priced.

September 13, 2018

Never sweat or smell

I use this product and it never fails me, especially for physical activity. I feel fresh all day and don't have to reapply before I go to the gym. And even after I still don't stink.