Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

May 03, 2019

Decent deodorant

Applies easily but can take a little bit to dry, leaving some whiteness on dark coloured shirts. Works well enough and is good at blocking odours throughout the day.

March 19, 2019

Very effective

This product is very effective especially when you visit very hot climate countries. It will keep you feeling fresh and dry. Comes in travel sizes that is very handy.

January 18, 2019
    Indiana, United States

I would buy again

I have bought this product for as long as I can remember. This seems to be the only product that really works as well as claimed. It is wonderful and comes in a lot of different scents to boot! It also is affordable.

Updated On: January 18, 2019

Just wanted to be able to submit this so all can see!

September 25, 2018

This is my go to deodorant.

This is my go to deodorant. I wojld definitely recommend. It comes in lots of amazing scents and is very effective. Can be purchased almost anywhere and is very well priced.

September 13, 2018

Never sweat or smell

I use this product and it never fails me, especially for physical activity. I feel fresh all day and don't have to reapply before I go to the gym. And even after I still don't stink.

July 02, 2018

amazing product

I love this amazing product its very effective goes on smoothly without leaving any white mark residue on your skin or clothing sells great with a scent that lasts all day long I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to anyone

3.2/5

May 13, 2018

Stopped buying this!

This used to be my go-to deodorant for many years. However, it stains shirts badly and dried out my underarms. I have since stopped using this product. I would not recommend it to others... they are definitely better products out there.

April 12, 2018

Great antiperspirant!

This is my favorite antiperspirant by far! I prefer the baby powder scent. It keeps me smelling fresh, cool and dry all day with no white marks on my clothes!

February 26, 2018

Dry as a bone

This product keeps my dry and sweet smelling all day. I don't ever feel sweaty. I have received many compliments about how good I smell and I don't wear anything other than my Secret

December 11, 2017

Thought I Tried Them All

I have used many different antiperspirants and have been mildly satisfied with most of them. And one weekend when I was away with my sister-in-law, I forgot my antiperspirant and she had an extra one so I used it. It was the best, most effective antiperspirant I've ever used. I've now been converted and am a loyal Secret consumer.