Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 489 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 06, 2017

Great product, helped with my heavy perspiration problem. Goes on smooth and doesn't stain as much as a regular antiperspirant. A little on the pricey side, but you can often find coupons or cash back offers online.

January 19, 2017

This product is amazing! Only need alittle under each arm and last along time! I buy scented and it smells fresh and clean! Works great when working out as it keeps you dry and smelling great! Price is great and lasts a long time!

January 06, 2017

This stuff is awesome I have wicked anxiety so I tend to perspire ALOT. This stuff keeps me dry all day and I love it. I've used clinical strength products before but nothing comes close to this stuff.

June 27, 2016

I can't say enough about this product. It has a wonderful scent and really works well to prevent excess sweat. Before I discover this I would find myself avoiding certain outfits based on temperature. This is a fashion game changer for me.

May 16, 2016

I like this stuff but its not on the top of my list. It works better than any deodorant I've ever used. Lasts long and smells great. Its great for those who have sensitive skin, as I didn't breakout while using it, BUT I think its fairly pricey for the amount given, and it takes awhile for it to dry as it it a gel deodorant.

April 23, 2016

I am a real "sweater" and this stuff works. I do however find it stains my dark clothes a chalky white. Secret has been around for a while and it's a brand I trust. They do advise to put it on before bed...apparently it works better throughout the day.

April 23, 2016

I don't worry about sweating anymore throughout the day. This makes my day go by so much smoother, and it smells great. I actually don't remember what I paid for it because of how low the price was.

0.5/5

April 08, 2016

JUST. NOT. WORTH. IT had 0 effect when i used the free samples i got from my high school, did absolutely nothing, always sweated right through, never covered any of the smell

January 20, 2016

I received a sample Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant in the mail one day I like it so much after I was done using my sample I seen it one of the grocery flyer on sale I went on the web site and printed some coupons and got some at a really great price I love all the different scents of this product and it lasts all day long

January 05, 2016

Ive been searching for a deoderent that controls wetness and oder. This product is the only one that for the most part does both

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar