Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Reviews

November 09, 2017

This deodorant actually works!

Of you're like me sometimes it's hard to find a deodorant that actually works for me. I was so glad that I tried secret' s clinical strength. It holds all day long without any breakthrough. It's also an invisible solid so you don't have to worry about it getting all over your clothes. I'm glad I found this and would recommend it.

May 08, 2017

First of all thanks influenster for sending me this deodorant to try. It smells great and lasts a very long time it keeps me dry clean and fresh. In terms of stress sweat I can't say because I have never experienced that. I have been using secret deodorants for years and this one can be added to my good list.

April 06, 2017

Great product, helped with my heavy perspiration problem. Goes on smooth and doesn't stain as much as a regular antiperspirant. A little on the pricey side, but you can often find coupons or cash back offers online.

January 19, 2017

This product is amazing! Only need alittle under each arm and last along time! I buy scented and it smells fresh and clean! Works great when working out as it keeps you dry and smelling great! Price is great and lasts a long time!

January 06, 2017

This stuff is awesome I have wicked anxiety so I tend to perspire ALOT. This stuff keeps me dry all day and I love it. I've used clinical strength products before but nothing comes close to this stuff.

June 27, 2016

I can't say enough about this product. It has a wonderful scent and really works well to prevent excess sweat. Before I discover this I would find myself avoiding certain outfits based on temperature. This is a fashion game changer for me.

May 16, 2016

I like this stuff but its not on the top of my list. It works better than any deodorant I've ever used. Lasts long and smells great. Its great for those who have sensitive skin, as I didn't breakout while using it, BUT I think its fairly pricey for the amount given, and it takes awhile for it to dry as it it a gel deodorant.

April 23, 2016

I am a real "sweater" and this stuff works. I do however find it stains my dark clothes a chalky white. Secret has been around for a while and it's a brand I trust. They do advise to put it on before bed...apparently it works better throughout the day.

April 23, 2016

I don't worry about sweating anymore throughout the day. This makes my day go by so much smoother, and it smells great. I actually don't remember what I paid for it because of how low the price was.

0.5/5

April 08, 2016

JUST. NOT. WORTH. IT had 0 effect when i used the free samples i got from my high school, did absolutely nothing, always sweated right through, never covered any of the smell