Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Some of us don't perspire. Or glisten. We sweat. But there is something we can do about it! Choose Secret Clinical Strength for prescription strength wetness protection without a prescription.

2.8/5

July 07, 2017

Doesn't cut it for heavy sweaters

I tried this brand out a few years ago, but it didn't work for me. I even applied it at nighttime, as you're supposed to, but my underarms would still be moist from perspiration in the morning. Apparently, I'm too sweaty for clinical strength! Might work for others who don't sweat quite as much, but if you perspire at the drop of a hat like I do, then I recommend Certain Dri antiperspirant. It's the only one I've found that actually works!

June 15, 2017

Works great

I bought this brand instead of my other usual after having my son when my hormones were all crazy. Definitely worth the switch, works great and I continue to use it.

May 25, 2017

I use Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and AntiPerspirant, usually for sensitive skin. I find it is very effective in keeping me dry and comfortable. It is convenient to use and dries on your skin quickly. This product does the job and is the only deodorant I will use.

May 25, 2017

I love this as it smells great and it actually works to fight off sweat when stressed - the "stress response" really does work. It is very effective for stopping any sweat however it's a little expensive and has aluminum in the ingredients which isn't very healthy. However I do love this and it stops sweat and smells great !

May 25, 2017

I received Secret's Clinical Strength in my last VoxBox. I have never thought to try it because I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat. I don't feel like there was any less sweat but omg the scent lasted all day and I felt fresh all day long.
    I'm going to keep buying it for sure. I actually just bought it.

May 01, 2017

Excellent value for the price.
    Keeps you feeling fresh all day long.
    I love using this anti perspirant prior to the workout.

I love the scent, the price and quality of this product. I will definitely be buying it again

April 30, 2017

In the summer months I have to admit I'm a trader to Dove anti-perspirant. Secret Clinical strength deodorant works very well. I hate sweating and I know we all do. I like that this really reduces the amount of perspiration. It helps greatly with the odor too.

April 30, 2017

I got this one time just to try out the Clinical strength antiperspirants. It. Works. SO. well!.. I loved it!it's great for the summer times for me or when I'm stressed out and sweat. Worth trying out at least once!

April 20, 2017

I have been Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant for a few years now, and apart from my special deodorant I have for when I wear black, it is the only deodorant that I buy. Not gonna lie, I'm a sweaty girl and this deodorant really does work to keep me dry all day. I use the unscented, hypoallergenic one because I'm sensitive to fragrance. So if you are the same way, no worries because there's on for you too!

April 19, 2017

Works great and detects your stress level, long lasting and smells good too. Definately recommend to everyone. Sleek packaging. I love it I even brought it for my teenage daughter