Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Some of us don't perspire. Or glisten. We sweat. But there is something we can do about it! Choose Secret Clinical Strength for prescription strength wetness protection without a prescription.

May 25, 2017

I use Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and AntiPerspirant, usually for sensitive skin. I find it is very effective in keeping me dry and comfortable. It is convenient to use and dries on your skin quickly. This product does the job and is the only deodorant I will use.

May 25, 2017

I love this as it smells great and it actually works to fight off sweat when stressed - the "stress response" really does work. It is very effective for stopping any sweat however it's a little expensive and has aluminum in the ingredients which isn't very healthy. However I do love this and it stops sweat and smells great !

May 25, 2017

I received Secret's Clinical Strength in my last VoxBox. I have never thought to try it because I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat. I don't feel like there was any less sweat but omg the scent lasted all day and I felt fresh all day long.
    I'm going to keep buying it for sure. I actually just bought it.

May 01, 2017

Excellent value for the price.
    Keeps you feeling fresh all day long.
    I love using this anti perspirant prior to the workout.

I love the scent, the price and quality of this product. I will definitely be buying it again

April 30, 2017

In the summer months I have to admit I'm a trader to Dove anti-perspirant. Secret Clinical strength deodorant works very well. I hate sweating and I know we all do. I like that this really reduces the amount of perspiration. It helps greatly with the odor too.

April 30, 2017

I got this one time just to try out the Clinical strength antiperspirants. It. Works. SO. well!.. I loved it!it's great for the summer times for me or when I'm stressed out and sweat. Worth trying out at least once!

April 20, 2017

I have been Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant for a few years now, and apart from my special deodorant I have for when I wear black, it is the only deodorant that I buy. Not gonna lie, I'm a sweaty girl and this deodorant really does work to keep me dry all day. I use the unscented, hypoallergenic one because I'm sensitive to fragrance. So if you are the same way, no worries because there's on for you too!

April 19, 2017

Works great and detects your stress level, long lasting and smells good too. Definately recommend to everyone. Sleek packaging. I love it I even brought it for my teenage daughter

April 14, 2017

I began using this deodorant In 2015 and i still use it to this day and it's been great. I find that it provides excellent odor control as well as smell nice. I like using the antiperspirant /deodorant combo I find that it provides better protection against odos. this is by far my favorite deodorant as it's strong and it doesn't leave any white marks as well as it will last me throughout the day.

March 28, 2017

I try secret clinical strength smooth solid with light and fresh scent. This deodorant definitely is a most for a busy mom like me, we are always active with our kids. It help to keep me dry when I'm playing, running, excersising or when I'm stressed. I really like when I'm apply it not feel sticky and dry easily. The scent is light but noticeable, making me feel safe and clean. Definitely I will keep using this deodorant!