Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant Completely Clean scent Reviews

September 07, 2017

The only one I use. Would definitely recommand it.

J'utilisais depuis longtemps un antisudorifique plus dispendieux qui était beaucoup moins efficace. J'aime beaucoup Secret Outast, qui me laisse au frais pour toute la journée. Je l'applique après la douche le soir et le matin avant d'aller au travail. J'ai essayé plusieurs odeurs et le Completely Clean est ma favorite. De plus le prix est plutôt abordable si on le compare à d'autres produits équivalents.

March 19, 2017

J'ai essayer tellement de déodorant que je ne me souviens plus de tous. Mais celui-ci, est celui qui me convient le plus ! Enfin passée une journée sans aucune odeur désagréable. Je ne m'en passerais plus !

January 05, 2017

I love Secret Outlast Clear Gel. I have been using it for years now. It keeps me from staining my clothes and allows me to smell good all day long. Plus Iike the scent and the fresh feel !

1.7/5

May 10, 2016

Well where do I begin. I thought I would go out of my comfort zone and try something new. I am and always have been a last speed stick kind of girl and thought i would try out somethingndofferent. So I went with the secret outlast. Well wasn't that just a horrible idea. They claim it is supposed to last 24hrs and leaves you feeling fresh and sweat free. Well let me tell you that is the complete opposite of what it actually does. I am not one who usually has issues with B.O but I found when using this product it actually made me small worse. I had to reapply the product several times throughout the day and kept doing the smell check to make sure the B.O smell was masked. I found that it went on wet and stayed a sticky wet mess all day (and keep in mind I barely put any on). It was overal just a horrible experience and i wouldn't use the product again nore would I recommend it to anyone else. Guess I'm sticking with my lady speed stick :)

2.8/5

February 10, 2016

When I went to do laundry later in the week, and discovered that even after washing, there was this gross residue on the sweater I wore to the party (from the deodorant). That.. I wasn't impressed with. I was hopeful for an amazing product, but it doesn't live up to the 48 hours. It works as a daily deodorant, but not much longer (for me, anyways). It doesn't wash off well, and leaves residue on clothing.