Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel Antiperspirant Reviews

July 14, 2017

I would not buy this again.

Let me start by saying Secret is a great brand. I usually use their deodorants with no problems. They are effective, long-lasting, and come in a wide variety of scents. However, I must have developed an allergic reaction to this particular kind. The last few times I have used this it has left a rash under my arm. I would recommend this because it is a good quality product. It just isn't for me because of that reason.

May 30, 2017

The first important thing about Secret Outlast is no white marks it goes on wet but dries super fast the scent lasts all day no matter how much you sweat and always leaves you smelling fresh and clean.

April 24, 2017

Ils ne sont pas trop cher, ils sentent bon et surtout ils fonctionnent super bien . Bien sur pas toute la journée, mais bon c'est parfait pour faire du sport!

March 30, 2017

I love the feel of this deodorant, it's cooling when you apply it! I have purchased this a couple times and would buy it again. My mom recommended that I try it and I'm so glad she did.

March 30, 2017

Great deodorant! I must say I am quite amazed. I have recently been having problems in the smelling and sweating department, and nothing I did seemed to be helping. From the moment I started using this deodorant I saw a drastic difference. I have been using it now for a few weeks and it keeps me odour free and dry all day long, which is a huge deal since I have a very hectic schedule. I am highly impressed! I also love the fresh scent.

February 27, 2017

Secret outlast deodorant really works great on those very sweaty summer days, problem is it is very difficult to wash off. If only I can wash it off with once with thick leather of body wash then this product will be the best anti perspirant for me. I still use it, but not all the time.

February 13, 2017

I have always used the Secret brand when buying deodorant, so I had no worries when asked to try the Secret Outlast clear gel. I LOVE this deodorant! I don't use antiperspirant every day so the 48 hour protection was great...and it actually lasted 48 hours. It does feel a little bit wet when you apply it, but it dries very quickly. I specifically put on a black t-shirt after applying the deodorant and alas, no white marks! I already use the clear gel, but will be switching to the 48 hour protection in the future.

February 07, 2017

Secret outlast is a favourite gel antiperspirant for me. I usually buy the Active Fresh. I like the concept of clear gels more than powder deodorant, however in my experience i have to take a break after i've used one whole stick. They're not as effective as the first few uses (i've noticed this with more than one brand). So I alternate with a powder one in another brand.

December 17, 2016

I have been using the secret outlast extend that I got free for being a bzz agent for a few weeks now and love it....It lasts throughout the 48 hrs and smells great. It goes on wet but dries instantly and leaves no residue on your clothes...I just found my new deodorant :)

November 28, 2016

I purchased the scent "active fresh" and love it as an everyday, wear to school deodorant. Nothing to fancy, and doesn't leave marks on anything. Keeps you comfortably dry and pleasant smelling.