Secret PH Balanced Unscented Anti-Perspirant

Secret PH Balanced Unscented Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 491 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 12, 2017

It works and doesn't smell very much like perfume either which is nice, I like being unscented! :) I will absolutely be buying this product again in near future and I even got one for my husband and now he doesn't smell like a bottle of perfume anymore

January 11, 2017

I have been using this antiperspirant for awhile now. There was no particular reason why I purchased it. I needed some and ran to the store and just picked this one up. I was living abroad in a much hotter climate than I am now and my mind set was still in "no sweat" mode. Although this deodorant does a great job, I personally do not need antiperspirant.

I will continue to use it and maybe look for something else in stores the next time, possibly the same brand, just a deodorant this time around. If I do need an antiperspirant in the future, this would be an option I would consider.

I do like unscented deodorants. I just cannot handle my armpits smelling like anything. The only scent I am able to handle is baby powder, anything fruity or floral under my arms bothers me.

August 30, 2016

For a long time I avoided Secret deodorant because the last one I used had a very strong scent and visible residue. Then I noticed there was an unscented one and since it was on sale, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. The scent really is quite low, it goes on smooth and feels fine on, and it's just reliable.

September 12, 2014

This deodorant works really good! There is no overwhelming smell to it, which my husband loves. It works great at keep the sweat away. And it doesn't need to be applied every day which is awesome! You can put it on and be good to go for the next couple of days! I would and have recommended this product to my friends!

August 13, 2014

I use the invisible one so it doesn't show on those dark tops. Unscented due to sensitivities to so many of the scented ones. Keeps me dry even under stressful situations...hasn't let me down yet.