• Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Deodorant
  • Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Deodorant

Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 510 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla is a crystal clear gel that reduces underarm wetness, and keeps your arms smelling just like vanilla. The Va Va Vanilla Deoderant provides strong protection, is smooth and lightweght, with skin nurturing conditioners and continually renewing fragrances.
See their main website for more details: www.secret.com

May 10, 2017

Never ever ever had a bad day of BO with this! The smell is awesome, it doesnt wreck clothes, and its such an easy application. The smell isnt over whelming.

March 13, 2017

This is by far the best smelling longest lasting deodorant I have ever tried. It is my go to favourite. I have tried multiple scents and they are all Devine but the vanilla is the best.

November 27, 2016

This deodorant is this best! I love the smell of the vanilla scent of it. I like the clear gel form of it, cause it slides on smoothly and gently. It's my favorite to buy and I absolutely love it!

November 19, 2016

I enjoy the scent of this product. It's soft, sweet and subtle. Not super overpowering. Offers decent wear throughout the day as well. Not sure if I would buy again any time soon though, but only because I like to switch up my scents every time I get a new stick.

October 20, 2016

Il fonctionne bien sous mes aisselles. Bonne odeur douce qui reste longtemps durant la longue journée. Gel qui ne colle pas sous les bras. La peau absorbe vite le produit.

October 20, 2016

Love this product! Use it daily!! Product recommended!! Smells soooooo good! Does nit leave clothes with that filmy white stain :) I will buy this product again and again!

August 15, 2016

This is by far my holy grail deodorant! I absolutely love the smell and it keeps me fresh. I usually like trying new things out, but when it comes to deodorant I ONLY use this one.

January 22, 2016

This deodorant smells lovely! It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I also never find white marks on my clothes.

January 05, 2016

I love this deodorant so much! The smell is just so amazing, I always love having vanilla scented products. This deodorant does its job, it lasts long and it doesn't leave any white marks after using it.

May 25, 2015

Tis deodrant smells really good, I have always beena fan of vanilla scented beauty products. It works all day long without having to reapply it. And it's also a great price!