Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla is a crystal clear gel that reduces underarm wetness, and keeps your arms smelling just like vanilla. The Va Va Vanilla Deoderant provides strong protection, is smooth and lightweght, with skin nurturing conditioners and continually renewing fragrances.
See their main website for more details: www.secret.com

September 28, 2017

My favorite

I love this product and will continue to buy again and again. It goes in smooth and no mess. I feel secure that it will not wear off half way through the day.

September 13, 2017

Amazing smell and works

This deodorant works amazing lasts longer time when applied and it smells amazing it's the best deodorant I've ever purchased and I would recommend to people who love vanilla scents as much as I do

July 11, 2017

Nice

I found this on sale one day and thought I would try it as I love the scent of vanilla and it is so nice. It has a light scent not overpowering and lasts all day I will be buying this one again

June 21, 2017

Smells Heavenly!

I usually go for the least expensive deodorant and I'm not very picky or brand loyal. I picked up this baby for under $3 and I love it. The smell is amazing and it keeps me smelling fresh all day. It does produce some white marks but in the grand scheme of things a really good product. Would definitely buy again.

May 10, 2017

Never ever ever had a bad day of BO with this! The smell is awesome, it doesnt wreck clothes, and its such an easy application. The smell isnt over whelming.

March 13, 2017

This is by far the best smelling longest lasting deodorant I have ever tried. It is my go to favourite. I have tried multiple scents and they are all Devine but the vanilla is the best.

November 27, 2016

This deodorant is this best! I love the smell of the vanilla scent of it. I like the clear gel form of it, cause it slides on smoothly and gently. It's my favorite to buy and I absolutely love it!

November 19, 2016

I enjoy the scent of this product. It's soft, sweet and subtle. Not super overpowering. Offers decent wear throughout the day as well. Not sure if I would buy again any time soon though, but only because I like to switch up my scents every time I get a new stick.

October 20, 2016

Il fonctionne bien sous mes aisselles. Bonne odeur douce qui reste longtemps durant la longue journée. Gel qui ne colle pas sous les bras. La peau absorbe vite le produit.

October 20, 2016

Love this product! Use it daily!! Product recommended!! Smells soooooo good! Does nit leave clothes with that filmy white stain :) I will buy this product again and again!