Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

2.2/5

January 16, 2018

Poor results

I have pretty sensitive teeth and gave this a try a couple months ago. I tried it for about a month and I have with out very great results. I stopped using it eventually because the overall flavour of the toothpaste is pretty terrible.

January 14, 2018

Doesn't really whiten, but great enamel protection

My family uses pronamel as our main toothpaste because our teeth have become more sensitive over the years. I also drink a lot of coffee, so my teeth have some stains. In terms of enamel protection, I've no longer experience pain when eating really cold food. The whitening doesn't really seem to make a difference.

December 12, 2017

Whiten while reducing sensitivity

My dentist recommended Sensodyne years ago. This toothpaste line has expanded to a number of different types. The gentle whitening works quite well. However this brand tends to be a bit pricey.

December 12, 2017

good

I got sensitive teeth. This works toothpaste works great. Its a little pricier than regular toothpaste but really worth it. It does the job and whitens too. Which is great for me.

December 11, 2017

Great toothpaste

This is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth and it’s helped the sensitivity as well. The different flavours are all great. It’s the only toothpaste we use!

0.8/5

November 15, 2017

Can't stand this product

I have had sensitive teeth to a very long time and for the first couple years I used this paste but I could still feel my teeth being really sensitive. Then i decided to switch to a different paste and worked wonders so this product just didn't do it for me.

October 12, 2017

Well worth the extra money

I have been using this product for years and will not go back to any other brand. Cleans my teeth thoroughly and happily I can report no cavities. Notice that over time it helped remove stains from high tannin beverages. Minty fresh without being too strong.

October 09, 2017

Best sensitive toothpaste on the market

This is the best toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. It is the only product that works for me. I love the fact that the flavors are not overpowering like some other toothpastes on the market.

October 02, 2017

Best toothpaste for sensitive teeth

This is truly good for sensitive teeth. I can really tell the difference when I use this compared to another brand. If I miss a brushing (we all do at one time or another) I can really tell.

September 27, 2017

I'm happy, and so is my dentist

Sensodyne is the only toothpaste I have found that I can use every single day without getting the sensitivity back. All other other "sensitive" toothpastes that I have tried just haven't done a good enough job. With Sensodyne, i can eat and drink hot and cold without worry. And my dentist says she can really tell that I've been using the whitening version, because my teeth have lightened a couple of shades just through daily use!