Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 149 in Toothpastes

February 28, 2017

This is an effective toothpaste for those with sensitive teeth. I have been using it for years now and I have noticed a difference with my gum and teeth being less sensitive.

February 28, 2017

Usually a little pricier than most toothpastes, but snatch them up when they're on sale!

I've had tooth sensitivity off and on most of my life and this winter I had a few days where I was outside and the cold air was so painful on my teeth. I tried this and within about 10 days there was a noticeable difference. I'm definitely going to stock up on this when it goes on sale next time.

I do think it can be a bit pricey though. At the end of the day, I'd rather spend my money on something fun and not toothpaste. With that said, I do plan to buy this again when it's on sale!

February 16, 2017

Vraiment bon, il donne une bonne haleine ainsi qu'il blanchi les dents sans rendre l'émail faible. Je recommande ce produit a tout ceux et celle qui ont les dents sensibles.

February 02, 2017

My dentist recommended I try Sensodyne as I have sensitive teeth. I began using it several years ago and I find it incredibly effective in helping to reduce pain to hot and cold.

January 15, 2017

After using too many white strips my teeth got super sensitive, this toothpaste helped me not only day to day but if I stopped using it for a bit i didn't suffer. Also found I used less then I do with other brands. I've repurchased a bunch!

November 28, 2016

Really good toothpaste. Teeth felt really clean after using. Felt protected and not so sensitive. Taste is not too strong but still leaves breath minty fresh.

October 23, 2016

This is my go to toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and if I run out, I can really tell if I go a few days without my sensodyne. It protects me from sensitivity better than the others.

October 23, 2016

The last few years my teeth have been more sensitive than normal so I stopped using whitening toothpaste and focused on healthy teeth instead. I found this Sensodyne gentle whitening toothpaste and fell in love with its effectiveness and also kept my tooth sensitivity at bay! Great product. I found my teeth whitened at least one shade since using for a about two weeks.

October 21, 2016

A friend recommended I start using this since my teeth have been getting more sensitive due to ware. Did not take long before I begun to notice a difference. I have a much easier time with eating cold foods and drinking cold beverages. As for the whitening, I noticed in a short time that my teeth are a few shades whiter.

August 09, 2016

Toothpaste with a great quality and my sensitive teeth always feels good with a fresh breath. It cleans my teeth very gently. Also i love this toothpaste because of not foamy texture. So no bubbles in your mouth. It keeps my enamel stronger and protects my teeth.