Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

October 29, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Love it

I have extremely sensitive teeth and whitening toothpaste seem to make them more sensitive so this is great for me not only does it help stop my sensitive but also left my teeth a lot whiter does all the general things of a toothpaste leaves teeth clean, breathfresh etc but the added bonus of the helping with sensitivity and whitening teeth in the process makes this my favourite toothpaste seriously recommend

October 02, 2019

Only toothpaste I use

I use this every day. It helps with sensitivity and to protect the enamel on your teeth. I always choose the whitening option, but I can't say I have really noticed much of a difference. I understand this is a premium product, but I wish it wasn't so expensive compared to other products.

October 02, 2019

Senodyne toothpaste

I use this product every day and does help with my teeth not to be so sensitive to hot or cold drinks
    Also it has a nice whittening product in it
    It cleans protects
    It is an awesome product

October 01, 2019

Works great. Taste great

Good price. Works well as advertise. Leaves the mouth fresh and clean. Will be my go to from now on.
    Only wish I had found it sooner. Strongly recommend it.

September 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Only Toothpaste I Use

I love this stuff! My teeth are SO sensitive to hot, cold, sweet, you name it. It was getting to the point where I could barely eat. I’m always looking for a way to protect the enamel on my teeth as I eat a lot of acidic foods. Plus it has whitening...what else do you need?! I still have a little sensitivity and I have to be careful how I eat BUT my teeth are 100X better than before I used this toothpaste! I get compliments all of the time on how nice and white my teeth are ☺️

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Sensitive teeth Relief

I have sensitive teeth and I feel the pain when I eat food that are too cold or too hot. My dentist recommended me to use this and it helps to ease the pain. I use it 3 times a day or every time I brush my teeth. it does not totally cure my teeth sensitivity but it definitely helps to ease the pain!

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My Favorite Toothpaste

I was using a different brand of toothpaste but I was experiencing a little sensitivity so my dentist recommended the Pronamel. After a few days, the sensitivity went away! I was shocked with the effectiveness of the product and now my whole family only uses this toothpaste! Usually toothpaste with whitening in it puts sores in my mouth, but this does not. I love love love this product!! I recommend this to everyone!

August 08, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Sensitivity saviour

My dentist reccomend this to me after I had my teeth whitening done because the bleach causes sensitivity. It really did help take alot of the sensitivity away.

July 24, 2019

Good toothpaste

I only use Sensodyne toothpaste and this is the brand that is recommended by my dentist. Although I used other brands before, but so far this is the best brand I ever used. I have sensitive teeth and this really works for me.

July 17, 2019

Safe for sensitive teeth!

My dentist recommended this toothpaste after I had excruciating gum pain. She was right, a few days later the pain was gone AND has never returned. I won't buy anything else!