Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 156 in Toothpastes

June 21, 2017

My toothpaste for years

I love the mild mint flavour. Gentle on sensitive teeth, but does maintain whitened teeth. I wouldn't say it whitened teeth, but certainly helps preserve white teeth!

May 05, 2017

I really like the Sensodyne brand of toothpaste for sensitivity. It does a good job at making your teeth less sensitive and isn't burny like other brands. I just wish it tasted better.

May 05, 2017

First of all I want to begin by saying it's very subtle. Unlike other toothpastes when you start brushing you can feel that strong chemical you can feel burning when brushing. This is very subtle and over time you can see you teeth are becoming very white and there is a bit of a sparkle in your smile.

April 26, 2017

Best toothpaste ever. I work at a dental office and I always recommend the sensodyne proenamel to all the patients. It's wonderful for sensitive teeth. I use it at home everyday. I love my espresso during the day, and coffee stain your teeth but at night I brush with my proenamel and that's it, stain is gone and my teeth even look more white.

February 28, 2017

This is an effective toothpaste for those with sensitive teeth. I have been using it for years now and I have noticed a difference with my gum and teeth being less sensitive.

February 28, 2017

Usually a little pricier than most toothpastes, but snatch them up when they're on sale!

I've had tooth sensitivity off and on most of my life and this winter I had a few days where I was outside and the cold air was so painful on my teeth. I tried this and within about 10 days there was a noticeable difference. I'm definitely going to stock up on this when it goes on sale next time.

I do think it can be a bit pricey though. At the end of the day, I'd rather spend my money on something fun and not toothpaste. With that said, I do plan to buy this again when it's on sale!

February 16, 2017

Vraiment bon, il donne une bonne haleine ainsi qu'il blanchi les dents sans rendre l'émail faible. Je recommande ce produit a tout ceux et celle qui ont les dents sensibles.

February 02, 2017

My dentist recommended I try Sensodyne as I have sensitive teeth. I began using it several years ago and I find it incredibly effective in helping to reduce pain to hot and cold.

January 15, 2017

After using too many white strips my teeth got super sensitive, this toothpaste helped me not only day to day but if I stopped using it for a bit i didn't suffer. Also found I used less then I do with other brands. I've repurchased a bunch!

November 28, 2016

Really good toothpaste. Teeth felt really clean after using. Felt protected and not so sensitive. Taste is not too strong but still leaves breath minty fresh.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists