Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

March 20, 2019

Je laime

Jaime beaucoup cette pate a dent mes dent commence a devenir de plus en plus blanches sans ne faire mal a mes dent. Elle aide aussi a la douleur!!!!!!

March 16, 2019

Great Tasting

I love Sensodyne Pro Enamel tooth paste. I started using this as it was recommended by my dentist as a gentle alternative for my receding gums. It taste great and Ia m satisfied with the cleaning. My only complaint would be that the tooth paste is much thinner than others, and a nice bit seems to get wasted as it comes out too quickly or drips off my tooth brush.

March 08, 2019

Helpful for sensitive teeth

This is an excellent toothpaste. It's a fresh minty taste without being overpowering like many others. It's a little pricey, but I keep buying it again.

February 20, 2019

Sensodyne Pronamel Fantastic

I have tried just about every tooth paste out there and have finally found the one I buy most often Sensodyne leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and my teeth smooth and doesn’t hurt my gums..best tooth paste on the market as far as i’m Concerned

February 19, 2019

The best

This is my favourite toothpaste. I find other toothpastes gritty and uncomfortable. It whitens and helps with teeth sensitivity. Taste gets stronger if you don’t put the lid back on. But I love it.

February 15, 2019

Sensodyne

J’aime beaucoup les produits sensodyne pour m’aider à diminuer la sensibilité dentaire. Par contre ce que j’aime moins Du blanchissant c’est qu’il vient un peu contredire l’effet de désensibilisation au niveau dentaire.

2.7/5

February 05, 2019

Not a fan

I find this toothpaste doesn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as others. I also mistakenly thought it would be part of their tooth sensitivity line, but that doesn't really seem to be the case either. Overall, there are better products from Sensodyne IMO.

January 28, 2019

Great Product

I have used Sensodyne toothpaste for sensitivity. I was glad to add this to my oral hygiene as it protects the enamel on my teeth as well. Leaves your mouth feeling really clean.

January 28, 2019

WORKD GREAT FOR MY SENSITIVE TEETH

I have a few very sensitive teeth and this really helped a lot. It took a few weeks of using it before I felt improvement, but I think it works great! I still have a little sensitivity but it is MUCH better. Also, the flavor is great and my mouth feels very fresh and clean after using it. I will continue to use this toothpaste and highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.

1.2/5

January 18, 2019

Not what I needed.

I have very sensitive teeth and thought I would try this toothpaste out instead of sensodyne. It was a mistake this made my mouth and teeth hurt more then they were before.