Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

May 09, 2021

Works

Love this toothpaste have used lots of different kinda toothpaste as I have extremely sensitive teeth to cold and this is the only kind that makes eating/drinking cold stuff bearable.

April 24, 2021

It works

So I have tried several toothpastes before getting sensodyne and let me tell you the difference is like night and day. There has been a huge improvement in the overall health of my teeth and gums.

April 20, 2021

Great!

Sensodyne ProNamel is a great toothpaste for who has sensitive teeth. It is gentle cleaning and works perfectly keeping the sensitive under control. I really recommend this brand!

April 20, 2021
    United States

Really helped with my teeth

I used to drink a lot of hot water with lemon. When I went to the dentist I told my dentist my teeth seem to be more sensitive than normal and I told her I was drinking lots of lemon water and she explained the lemon can erode my teeth and she recommended I use Pro Namel because it has the minerals that will help my teeth. I only use Pro Namel and it really has helped.

March 18, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Sensitive / whitening / enamel loving

I used this for a while when I was concerned about enamel erosion in my teeth and I felt it gave them a good polish and also helped to strengthen the enamel layer so my teeth didn't feel so reactive to cold drinks, ice cream and acidic foods and drinks, which is the biggest cause of enamel erosion.

February 22, 2021

The Only Toothpaste I use!

This is the only toothpaste I will be using and have used for years! It works great with my sensitive teeth and I haven't had a cavity in ages since I started using this toothpaste

January 13, 2021

I have less cavities now!

Usually when I go for my regular dental cleanings, we have to book multiple fillings appointments. But since I started using Pronamel twice a day, I only need occasional fillings. I'll never use a different toothpaste!

January 04, 2021

My teeth are finally healing

For the longest time I've had very sensitive teeth and acid wear, I've tried a few types of toothpastes that have claimed to heal them but they have not worked for me. I was buying the childrens pronamel at the recommendation of his dentist and it was working wonders for him so I decided to try the adult version and I'm happy I did, looking whiter and brighter too

November 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dents propre

J'adore ce produit! Mes dents sont aussi douces que lorsque je sors de chez le dentiste. J'aime ce produit pour son goût aussi. Un peu de menthe mais pas trop fort donc ça ne "brûle" pas les gençives/la langue.

2.7/5

October 30, 2020

Did not notice any whitening

I bought this because I have used sensodyne for years. I did not expect much whitening anyway because it says "gentle". I have yet to find a toothpaste that actually whitens. I do like that it is good for sensitive teeth. Everytime I try a tooth paste that is not for sensitive teeth I regret it. Overall it's not a bad product. Just wish I could see a difference in the shade of my teeth.