Sensodyne Toothpaste Reviews
#133 in Toothpastes

Relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.

February 09, 2017

C'est LE dentifrice selon moi le plus efficace pour les dents sensibles! Je l'utilise depuis des années, il est vraiment efficace ! Il a bon goût et est facilement accessible partout

January 28, 2017

This product is a must have for me. I was not blessed with good teeth and this toothpaste helps block the painful spots until I can get the cavity repaired.

January 25, 2017

Worked really good. Helped lower my sensitivity and I was pleasantly surprised by the nice flavor. My husband enjoyed it as well which I always nice to not need two open at a time.

January 20, 2017

If you are at risk of sensitive teeth or acid wear, switching to a toothpaste such as Sensodyne can make a big difference to your everyday life and to your overall oral health.

January 20, 2017

I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste really helps sooth it and my teeth feel fresh and clean after I recommend people who have sensitive teeth to buy this product

January 16, 2017

Sensodine helped curb my terribly sensitive tooth problem without costing an arm and a leg and it's whitening power is amazing, I recommend sensodine to all my friends and family

October 06, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and ive had it for years
    So it was a surprise to me how this product was so effective not only that but it brightened my teeth and left me with a million dollar smile.

September 29, 2016

J'utilise ce produit parce que j'ai les gensives sensibles. Je ne peux pas utilisé d'autres produits que celui-là. Il laisse une halaine fraîche. Je recommande ce produit.

September 22, 2016

I'm a dental hygienist and I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dental sensitivity. I use it myself and it works amazingly well. A little more expensive than your average toothpaste but it's worth the price.

May 14, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I have used it for over 10 years now, started with sensitive teeth, haven't had a problem in years since using this kind. My fav is winter fresh.