Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 670 in Foundation

April 17, 2017

Holy coverage batman! I only use this for heavy duty covering days as it it serious stuff. Perfect color match too. It is for sure long lasting. I love it!

April 09, 2017

I think this is a good foundation for the price but some other brands would be better. It does not cover much but feels very think on the skin. I don't think it does stay on for 10 hours

March 16, 2017

I love love love this foundation! I sometimes work for 15 hours a day and it lasts way more than just 10 hours! It will last me the whole day. I never feel like I'm wearing anything as it is so weightless and it's one of the only foundations I've tried that hasn't made my acne prone skin break out! Truly an amazing product! I highly recommend it!

February 10, 2017

My favorite foundation! This goes on non cakey and is paraben free and more wallet friendly than other brands in Sephora. This foundation lasts all day on me and provides medium coverage. I use a mineral fusion powder on top and my look is flawless

December 22, 2016

I usually buy drugstore brands, so it was a treat for me to buy this higher-end foundation. I do like nice coverage, but I found this one to be too thick for me. I have oily skin as it is, but this ended up only lasting a couple hours before it started separating on my skin. This was even after using light moisturizer, primer, letting the foundation dry on my skin, using a setting powder, and not touching my face with my hands at all. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't have very oily skin.

December 13, 2016

NEW FAVOURITE FOUNDATION.

Ladies, I know Sephora can usually be a little pricey. I myself used to purchase my foundation from Wal Mart or a drug store for anywhere between $10-$20, although, I discovered the Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation for $25CAD (at Sephora) and it was worth every penny.

Sure, it isnt $10, but the quality makes it all the more worth it for the extra few dollars.
    This foundation gives a medium coverage, that definitely helps evening out the skin tones of your face.
    The consistency is wonderful, and easy to blend.

My first bottle itself has lasted me over 3 months, I think it was worth it. Go to Sephora and test it out like my friend and I did, it may surprise you.

September 14, 2016

I first tried the Sephora brand of makeup when I went to order a different one online. The Sephora foundation, for the price, is an exceptional type of makeup. It does last, the colors match most skin types wonderfully, however; it does not last for the 10 hours.

September 12, 2016

This is definitely my go to foundation for a everyday wear, I love how smooth it goes on my skin. I can't complain about the pricing as well! 5 star product.

August 11, 2016

Even though I was iffy at first to spend so much on a foundation hey you talking to the budget queen here lol I took a chance and leaped I'm so glad I did cause what a difference from my regular store bought foundation. I had matte full coverage that control my oily skin for 10 hrs plus when used with powered. It wasn't heavy or patchy which I loved only issue I have is that I have to change colours when I tan.

June 30, 2016

This is a great product from the Sephora brand! I will definitely repurchase this product again.

This is a good foundation for oily skin! I would consider this as a medium coverage but it's also buildable, so you could easily get a full coverage if needed.

You should try it if you haven't already!!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers