Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #49 out of 731 in Foundation

July 04, 2017

My fave!

I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has oily/combination skin. It stays on all day and barely leaves any grease/shines at the end of the day! Use it with primer and it will be on till the next morning!

June 11, 2017

This stuff was great. It's very expensive though and after using other cheaper stuff I find they work the same too. It's very soft though and lasts for a long time

June 05, 2017

I walked into Sephora not knowing what foundation to buy. This lovely women introduced me to this full size product. She also gave me a bunch of free samples similar to what I was looking for. For the price and coverage I would buy this product again, over the samples she gave me.

May 31, 2017

This was a great colour match; it blended well and you didn't need much to get almost full coverage. Definitely works the best with a sponge vs. foundation brush. It felt lightweight on my skin and didn't flake or smudge off.

April 17, 2017

Holy coverage batman! I only use this for heavy duty covering days as it it serious stuff. Perfect color match too. It is for sure long lasting. I love it!

April 09, 2017

I think this is a good foundation for the price but some other brands would be better. It does not cover much but feels very think on the skin. I don't think it does stay on for 10 hours

March 16, 2017

I love love love this foundation! I sometimes work for 15 hours a day and it lasts way more than just 10 hours! It will last me the whole day. I never feel like I'm wearing anything as it is so weightless and it's one of the only foundations I've tried that hasn't made my acne prone skin break out! Truly an amazing product! I highly recommend it!

February 10, 2017

My favorite foundation! This goes on non cakey and is paraben free and more wallet friendly than other brands in Sephora. This foundation lasts all day on me and provides medium coverage. I use a mineral fusion powder on top and my look is flawless

December 22, 2016

I usually buy drugstore brands, so it was a treat for me to buy this higher-end foundation. I do like nice coverage, but I found this one to be too thick for me. I have oily skin as it is, but this ended up only lasting a couple hours before it started separating on my skin. This was even after using light moisturizer, primer, letting the foundation dry on my skin, using a setting powder, and not touching my face with my hands at all. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't have very oily skin.

December 13, 2016

NEW FAVOURITE FOUNDATION.

Ladies, I know Sephora can usually be a little pricey. I myself used to purchase my foundation from Wal Mart or a drug store for anywhere between $10-$20, although, I discovered the Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation for $25CAD (at Sephora) and it was worth every penny.

Sure, it isnt $10, but the quality makes it all the more worth it for the extra few dollars.
    This foundation gives a medium coverage, that definitely helps evening out the skin tones of your face.
    The consistency is wonderful, and easy to blend.

My first bottle itself has lasted me over 3 months, I think it was worth it. Go to Sephora and test it out like my friend and I did, it may surprise you.