Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Regular Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings Reviews

Seventh Generation pads are gynecologist tested for sensitive skin. They are also free of fragrances and hypoallergenic, and are processed chlorine-free!

These pads provide an enhanced fit that assists in safely trapping fluid away from the skin to keep you dry. The innovative PureFit design delivers comfortable and reliable protection every time!

You may also like Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons (regular absorbency) and Chlorine-Free Liners

August 16, 2019

Looks can be deceiving!

When you first open it, it feels very flimsy and cheap. But then once you use it, it’s just as good as conventional pads. I like knowing that it doesn’t have any fragrance or chlorine. Even though I received these for free for testing purposes from Chick advisor, I would recommend these to my friends!

August 08, 2019
    Ceredigion, United Kingdom

Great quality product I would recommend these

Grear product, very comfortable, does exactly what they are suppost to do. Feel safe wearing these. I have also recommended these to my friends. Great value for money.

August 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Does the job

This product really was great. Felt so comfortable and discreet at the time of the month. Great protection with no leaks. Made me feel comfortable and secure even when at the gym. Really liked these

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Soft

very good sanitary towels I loved they helped me a lot with my irritation they are very comfortable that they don't feel very resistant and the best does not contain chlorine I am very satisfied with these seventh generation brand pads.

August 04, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Pads

These work fine they’re not like the other ones out there but they work fine so I think that people should use them it’s your preference so you use what’s comfortable for you