Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Regular Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings Reviews

Seventh Generation pads are gynecologist tested for sensitive skin. They are also free of fragrances and hypoallergenic, and are processed chlorine-free!

These pads provide an enhanced fit that assists in safely trapping fluid away from the skin to keep you dry. The innovative PureFit design delivers comfortable and reliable protection every time!

You may also like Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons (regular absorbency) and Chlorine-Free Liners

November 22, 2019
    California, United States

Much Love!

This is my first time trying the Seventh Generation pads. I love some of their other products so I decided to try this when I saw that it was on sale.

No regrets at all! This is a GREAT product. The pads are so thin that I don't even remember they're there. They're absorbent, soft, and they stay in place. These do great even on my heavier days and there's no odd smell. These pads might just be my new favorite.

My only complaint would probably be the price. They are significantly more expensive than other brands like Kotex, Stayfree, and Always. I'll stock up when these are on sale, but I can't afford to use these instead of the cheaper pads.

November 09, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Natural Feminine Care

As a first-time parent I searched high and low for the highest quality products to take better care of myself and my famkly. Seventh Generation provides high-quality, chemical-free products that I feel proud and safe to use. I know that I can trust this brand and it's high-quality!

October 23, 2019

Effective but discreet

I was pleasantly surprised at how effective these were despite their thinness. They were extremely comfortable and discreet; the best part was not experiencing any leaking/bunching while wearing them. It's great to know that there are more natural alternatives to products that women use on a monthly basis.

*Disclaimer: As a ChickAdvisor staff member, I had the opportunity to try this product for free.

September 24, 2019

great for sensitive skin!

These pads are absorbent and chlorine free. The scent free pads stay in place and protects against leaks! Worked great for my sensitive skin. Worry free protection that I would purchase again.

September 21, 2019

New product fave?

Don't judge a book by its cover totally explains my experience with this product. I have always been an Always and recently a U by Kotex user. comparing this to those 2, there is a major difference. For one, this was super soft and comfortable. For some time, I had a skin reaction to one style of Always pads.
    Although it may not feel "tough" or it may look like the quality isn't there - don't let that fool you! These work just as good, if not better. Love them and its a plus when they don't make a sound when you walk!

i received this product as part of PRC for free in exchange for my honest review.

September 20, 2019

Great product but needs different packaging!

These pads were effective at preventing leaks and were cery comfortable to wear. One of my favourite things about 7th Generation's tampons is that everything is biodegradeable (including the applicator) so I was a bit disappointed to see the plastic outer packaging and wrappers on these pads.

September 14, 2019

No one likes wearing pads, but...

I am typically only a "pad" girl when I am at home or in bed, I like to forget about my period as much as I can, lol! However, these are thin enough to not feel like I am wearing a diaper, and stayed in place well with the wings. I also appreciated that they were not difficult to pull off of my underwear, it drives me crazy when I have to stretch out my undies on behalf of my period. I didn't noticed excess leakage and they did appear to "lock" everything in keeping me dry. Similar to the tampons I tried from Seventh Generation, these were not "superior" to pads I have tried in terms of effectiveness, but I would like to buy them in the future due to their chlorine free cotton and lack of fragrance. There is nothing worse than grabbing pads quickly at the store, and coming home to find they are scented like cleaning products. I would definitely recommend, and thank you to Chick Advisor and Seventh Generation for providing these for review.

September 12, 2019

Great protection

I don’t normally like pads with wings, however these were extremely comfortable and offered great protection theoughout the day and evening while keeping me feeling dry.

September 11, 2019

GREAT!!!

This is an amazing brand of pads... they held up so well and were really comfortable to wear. I am happy about them! The only thing I would change is the amount of pads you get in the packaging. I definately need more for my time of month and I did not like the wings!!! They were too big and way too sticky. I would prefer no wings, other than that...perfect!

September 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I really like these pads! They don't feel as full of chemicals as other brands do. They were really absorbant even though they are very thin. I also like that they have wings as the liners I previously bought didn't have any and they also changed position and got all twisted. I recommend!

I received these free but this opinion is my own.